The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forced innoculations to resume in Central Command and Korea?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madmmom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: Forced innoculations to resume in Central Command and Korea? Reply with quote

On December 10, 2004 Paul Wolfowitz wrote a memo to Tommy Thompson, Secretary of Health and Human Services, requesting that an Emergency Use Authorization be declared under section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food Drug and Cosmetic Act so that a timely resumption of the vaccination program could occur in the areas of the Central Command and Korea. It appears that our reprieve will be short-lived. Remind your soldier that refusal of an order to receive the vaccine will result in dismissal (albeit ugly) from the military.
forrest shalom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: what's more important? Reply with quote

there are other ways to make a living besides in the armed
services.

if you take the SQUALENE laced shot you are giving yourself a death sentence.

the military has some almost totally brainwashed. my beloved cousin
has taken two of a scheduled 6 anthrax shots. he is in the marine corps.
i gave gary's book to him and my uncle to read. i hope he decides not to take the risk of more shots, whatever getting a stupid piece of paper says
about "dishonorable" DISCHARGE. i remember passing out gospel tracts one time in hawaii, and i came to a house which had MARINE CORPS
embazoned on the house. when i offered the tract to the individual living there he refused it and pointing to the marine emblem he said:

"thats all the religion i need"

DON'T TAKE IT and warn your loved ones as well.

forrest
Gary M - Author

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply to madmom, RE: Resumption of forced inoculations? Reply with quote

Dear madmom: The recent Sullivan decision halting the mandatory anthrax vaccination of U.S. military personnel, while important, was not - as touted by its supporters - the impassable wall preventing the forcible anthrax immunization of troops because of The Project BioShield Act.

Unknown to the public, because the media paid zero attention to this when the President signed The Project BioShield Act into law on 21 July 2004, federal legislators created a new Section 564 to the federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act (the old Section 564 was removed in 1995-6). This new section 564 permits the FDA to "ignore pre-market approval" to authorize the adminstration of certain drugs, devices and biologics (vaccines) "in an actual or potential public health emergency." [Italics mine]

I did not write about this in VACCINE A, though I knew about it, so shame on me.

Here's why this is a potential problem for everyone. Congress wrote this legislation as an "interim alternative" to the use of IND (investigational new drug) medicines, devices and vaccines without actually waiving New Drug Applications, Premarket Application and Biologics License Applications, or invoking the Presidential prerogative to waive informed consent for the use of unlicensed medical products.

So under The Project BioShield Act, the Health Secretary can now approve the administration of IND vaccines without a DHHS or Presidential waiver of informed consent, provided the Health Secretary declares "a public health emergency."

Should Thompson grant Wolfowitz's request, an ex cathedra declaration from Thompson that we are in a state of actual or potential public health emergency would allow the forcible administration of any vaccine - including the licensed BioThrax or the unlicensed rPA102 (with or without squalene) - to civilians, as well as troops.

So there is a way to get around the Sullivan decision, and right now, Paul Wolfowitz and DOD are trying to exploit it.

Sincerely,
Gary Matsumoto

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Article in today's Washington Times Reply with quote

To madmmon: There is an article in today's Washington Times about this.

http://www.washtimes.com/upi-breaking/20041215-061635-3462r.htm

"I have determined there is a significant potential for a military emergency involving a heightened risk to the United States military forces of an attack with anthrax," said Wolfowitz in the letter, which was written Dec. 10.
Gary M - Author

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply to Guest, RE: The Washington Times article Reply with quote

Dear Guest: Thank you for posting the link to The Washington Times article. Apparently, Subsection M and Subsection N of the Project BioShield Act preserves the authority of the President and the Secretary of Defense over the Armed Forces. Why, then, would Wolfowitz seek the authorization of the Health Secretary to resume anthrax vaccinations for U.S. military personnel? I am seeking clarification on this matter from attorneys.

Sincerely,
Gary Matsumoto

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary (and all) - I am a supporter of the attorneys that won the Sullivan ruling. It was done beautifully, and ensured service members legal rights were restored. As you pointed out however, in Project Bioshield (if anyone has not read it, READ IT) - only the Secretary of DHHS can declare a national emergency, as well as only the Secretary of Defense. Why the Assistant Secretary of Defense, and Deputy Secretary of DHHS is asking for a National Emergency is also a question that is being raised over on MVEC's (www.milvacs.org) side. About 3 articles have been posted on the site about this, and we are working on something as well (the PAC) asking clarification. Unless this is done, or the President issues a Presidential waiver, informed consent must still be honored. Which brings up another question... if this is so critical, why isn't informed consent being used now? Answer: Because approx. 14-16% would comply, showing the program for the sham that it is. Keep up the good work, Gary, appreciate you bringing Project Bioshield into the discussion. Most don't realize where this is heading.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: