The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vaccine is Ravaging My Body!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gulfvet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Vaccine is Ravaging My Body! Reply with quote

Thanks to Gary for writing this book. I visited my Doctor today and on his desk was a copy of this book! I was shocked and pleased. As an author myself I know how difficult it is to take on this monumental task. With my book, "Toy Soldier: Sergeant Perrone's Story" I have helped many veterans recieve the benefits they earned. If you need help please email me at "gulf.vet@comcast.net" Find my book on line or in stores. I recieved the Anthrax Vaccine in January of 1991 while stationed at Ryadh AB in Saudi Arabia and since then have develope, like so many others, a serious neurological condition similar to MS. After a long hard fight I finally recieved government recognition for my illness and securred my financial future although my overall medical future is not yet clear. Gary's book is an eye opener for sure but you now need guidance so as to recieve the medical care and compensation you earned!
Trebor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Glad Reply with quote

Very Happy Gulfvet, it's a good sign when our doctors get a hold of Gary's information. Gary's work will be the catalyst for the political arm to investigate and provide funding for research into what happened. It's my personal hope that this badly needed scientific research will help doctors as your's better understand how human adjuvancy diseases can better be treated.

I expect to get your book soon. I will do all in my power at work to get your word out. You take care of yourself my friend. -Sincerely, BR, USAF Officer
Nathalie Norie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Anthrax , small pox, Gulf War Syndrome. Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad
I would like to say thanks for your information about the vaccines, it is very important for us to learn about all the lies that "Our Goverment" said to us, I learn about this in a very painful way, I have been used as a guinea pig also, for who? Our merchant marine unions. To be able to get a job in certain ships, we were told that the required vaccinations were harmless.
Harmless? when I started vomiting blood, when I suffer pain in different parts of my body,when I was unable to walk, when an ugly rash cover my head, when I have to be in bed unable to move, I found out how "Harmless" this poison really is, but nothing changes, probably the best way to say this is "beware" for yourself!

Nathalie Norie. U.S. Merchant Marine
Gary M - Author

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply to Nathalie Norie Reply with quote

Dear Nathalie: Thank you for reading VACCINE A. One of the first persons to discuss an anthrax vaccine-related illness with me was a merchant mariner who worked for Dyn Marine, a subsidiary of the defense contractor, DynCorp Inc. In 1998, this merchant mariner received vaccinations from squalene-positive lots # FAV 020, which contains a 11 parts per billion concentration of squalene.

If you haven't done so already, I urge you to pursue a medical evaluation from a board-certified rheumatologist.

FYI: DynCorp and Porton International (the company that brought you BioPort), formed a joint venture, called DynPort Vaccine Company LLC. DynPort Vaccine has been a player in the development of the second generation anthrax vaccine, rPA102.

So, BioPort makes the old vaccine; DynPort helped develop the new one. What do these two corporations have in common? Fuad El-Hibri, Porton International, and Project BioShield contracts to make anthrax vaccine, albeit two different versions of it.

Sincerely,
Gary Matsumoto
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: