The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Received experimental vaccine at Dugway, UT in 1981

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dugway 1981

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:50 am    Post subject: Received experimental vaccine at Dugway, UT in 1981 Reply with quote

Mad This is the EXACT same story I've been telling for more than two decades since I received three experimental inoculations, under bizarre conditions, against my will and without my informed consent, at Dugway Army Proving Grounds, UT in 1981, and began experiencing severe symptoms that are generally autoimmune in nature and essentially identical to "Gulf War Illness." Dugway Army Proving Grounds, UT, in the early 1980s, is precisely the location and time-frame where a new, experimental Anthrax vaccine was being developed to counter a new USSR Anthrax variant (discovered in 1979) for which the US didn't have an effective vaccine. By "connecting the dots," I've come to believe that I am one of the first, if not "Guinea Pig Number One," for the experimental anthrax vaccination (with the "adjuvant" squalene) that has led to autoimmune disorders and Gulf War Illness (GWI).

Something that most Americans, including military personnel, don't know is that the uniformed military are used extensively for all manner of experimental vaccinations . . . if you're in the uniformed services, consider that you're a target for experimental vaccination(s) without your knowledge or informed consent; if you're in the military, and become ill (or worse, die or commit suicide) with strange, oftentimes untenable symptoms, then consider that you're just another number that the U.S. Government has used as a human guinea pig, but will never recognize and, all-too-often, never help. If you want to know what I, and tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of uniformed military are suffering from, please read this book! If you're an immediate family member of someone in the military, you should also know that you, too, can be used as a human guinea pig: for example, even military families are being used in late-stage development testing of a new smallpox vaccine.

If you'd like more immediate information about this topic, do an advanced search at http://www.cbsnews.com/ for "Sharyl Attkisson military vaccine". There are many dozens of very good web sites but I respect Ms. Attkisson for bringing attention to this issue through her national-level reporting on the "CBS Evening News."
Dugway 1981

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:15 am    Post subject: Have YOU received an unexplained vaccine at Dugway? Reply with quote

Do you suspect that YOU may have received an experimental vaccine at Dugway Army Proving Grounds, UT? If so, please post a reply here. I'm certain that others must have received this, or another, experimental vaccine but, unfortunately, I don't know of any (which, no doubt, is by design since these programs are classified at the highest, Top Secret "SCI" level). On the other hand, given the significantly untenable, "cruel and unusual," life-defying symptoms I experience, I'm also concerned that others may not have survived the symptoms or have decided not to continue to endure the relentlessly debilitating, punishing, struggle just to exist. Thank you!

George C. Richwine
San Diego, CA
richwine@pacbell.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: