The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SQUALENE-LACED ANTHRAX VACCINE AND WHERE IT WAS GIVEN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
todsalin



Joined: 04 Jun 2009
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad


TOD SALIN

FAV 020

USS INDEPENDENCE CV-62
1995-1998

HAVING NERVOUS SYSTEM PROMBLEMS, HEADACHES. ANY INFO PLEASE EMAIL ME.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Susan



Joined: 12 Jun 2009
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:13 pm    Post subject: anthrax vaccine Reply with quote

Between Aug 2000 and Jan 2003 I received the following anthrax vaccine lot #'s:

FAV 030
FAV 067
FAV 067

Only received the three as I left the theatre of operations early. Retired from the Navy in 2006 after 24 years.

Diagnosed with multiple myeloma stage I in February at age 48. Currently in disagreement with the VA as to the service connection of the myeloma and am working on my rebuttal. Would appreciate any and all help. Thanks in advance. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oliver



Joined: 10 Jun 2009
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: search for patient´s front / SPK ! Reply with quote

There are no vaccinations that have not resulted in the development of more resistant "pathogens". The so-called Golf-war-syndrome: severest damage to the soldiers who took part in the war, was not a result of the military war but a result of the medical multi-vaccination, which they had been submitted before they were sent to the war, and severest deformities in the children procreated and born after the war. The Golf-war did not take place on the battlefields of the Middle East, but the Front line was running between doctors and patients, the latter being the soldiers in this case – which is paradigmatic of all the wars of here and now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cntrigurl



Joined: 17 Aug 2009
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:28 am    Post subject: new locations for you and a little history Reply with quote

I had given up on ever knowing what was wrong with me then I came across a random link to this page through another forum. I served in the Air Force from 98-2004 based throughout at travis Afb in California except for deployment to Operation Iraqi Freedom. these lot numbers are straight from my little yellow shot record in front of me.
FAV071 7feb03 travis afb
FAV071 16mar03 travis afb
FAV070 1apr03 al jaber kuwait
FAV071 30sep03 travis afb
FAV 083 5apr04 travis afb
I didn't have any problems with the vaccine until they shot me up in kuwait in the assembly line i got my #3 anthrax and the smallpox vaccine at the same time and same arm. I remember all of us came down with horrible cold like symptoms coughing etc. called it the kuwati funk and thought nothing else of it. while i was there i developed a really weird rash on my hands went to the field hospital and they said it looked like a chemical burn they were busy with real casualties and rightfully so i left and it eventually went away. Probably not related to the shots but now i wonder. when I got back to the states i started having aching joints and little rashes on my arms that wouldn't go away, but it was all minor i did have the tinnitus in both ears looked into cause i didn't have that before i was deployed. after i got out in '04 started having some pretty serious joint pain, but ignored it a couple of years ago the flare ups got so bad i couldn't move joint pain, muscle pain, horrid arm rash, bowel problems etc that i finally went to the doctors. They tested for every autoimmune diesease they could agreeing with me that somehting was going on. Only things that ever consisitantly come back odd in the bloodwork is and elevated sed rate and CRP. that doctor is the one who brought up the shots and asked me if i had the anthrax shots. turned out he had been in the air force too. He wrote me a letter for my file saying it was his belief that that was what was wrong. I ahve been through the va mill and they have been awesome except to the extent that the doctors and nurses will commiserate and say "you were exposed to something-we don't know what though" and then not put it in writing. This past year the rash has not reappered but the joint pain and fatigue are still there. anyways thought i would throw this out there and see if it could help anybody-your book is on my list to buy but I just got laid off so it will have to wait a little longer until i can find another job. thank you so much for all that you have done, I no longer feel alone in this, and maybe I won't give up now. sorry it's so long Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cntrigurl



Joined: 17 Aug 2009
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:30 am    Post subject: typo sorry Reply with quote

the second shot was in al jaber as well not travis afb. sorry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mrambo



Joined: 25 Aug 2009
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:47 am    Post subject: Searching for references to FAV 069 and FAV 075 Reply with quote

Mr.Matsumoto,
I have several questions and I hope you can help. First I will tell you that I received one Bioport FAV 069 and two FAV 075 vaccinations while getting ready to deploy from Ft. Carson Co. to Iraq in early 2003.

I have a long list of autoimmune issue symptoms, so long that I won't go into great detail here.

First I am trying to find the specific Tulane reference for the list you have provided above:

"LOT NUMBERS

Squalene-Positive [per FDA and SRI]:
FAV 008, FAV 020, FAV 030, FAV 038, FAV 043, FAV 047

Have Induced Anti-Squalene Antibodies [per Tulane Med School]:
FAV 041, FAV 070 and FAV 071

Associated with Autoimmune-Related Symptoms or Fullly Diagnosed Autoimmune Diseases in Troops [per Tulane]:
FAV 017, FAV 048b, FAV 066, FAV 068, FAV 069, FAV 073, FAV 074, FAV 075, FAV 078"

Can you tell me exactly where I can find documentation or direct references to that list.

I have searched exhaustively but cannot find the original source.

Can you help?

Thank You,
Marcus
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dukie



Joined: 30 Aug 2009
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary, I just found this forum while doing some research on my medical conditions.

A little background, I am a veteran who served from 2000-2007. I was medically separated for DVT's (blood clots) and chronic foot/ankle pain. The DVT's were caused by surgery to fix the foot/ankle pain. As I was taking blood thinners during my second surgery and still got a DVT, I consulted with a hematologist for a diagnosis (Factor 5, etc). He could not give me an answer other than I was NOT genetically pre-disposed to DVT's.

I recently started looking into a connection to Vaccine A since anthrax kills by clotting the blood. I received the following 6 Anthrax injections:

16 Oct 2002 FAV064 Al Jaber, Kuwait
30 October FAV064 Al Jaber, Kuwait
15 Nov 2002 FAV064 Al Jaber, Kuwait
21 April 2003 FAV071 Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ
21 October 2003 FAV076 Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ
7 May 2004 FAV083 Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ

In addition to the DVT's and foot/ankle pain, I have noticed memory lapses (losing 10-15 minute intervals while driving as an example), tinnitus (rated at 10% by the VA), wrist pain, and other issues listed throughout this thread. The VA has service connected my DVT's and foot/ankle pain but is not compensating me. The other thing that bothers me, is the lack of diagnosis from the hematologist in 2007.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
perseus
Site Admin


Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Posts: 40

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject: GARY M - AUTHOR (REPLY TO TOD SALIN) Reply with quote

Tod:

Thank you for writing.


todsalin wrote:
Evil or Very Mad


TOD SALIN

FAV 020

USS INDEPENDENCE CV-62
1995-1998

HAVING NERVOUS SYSTEM PROMBLEMS, HEADACHES. ANY INFO PLEASE EMAIL ME.



I am very sorry to hear about your health issues. If you haven't spotted the posts on BioPort vaccine lot #FAV020 in this message string, I regret to inform you that FDA tests confirmed the presence of 10 nanograms of squalene in that lot; and U.S. service personnel injected with vaccine from the tainted lots report autoimmune-related neurological problems.

Some service members who participated in a small "pilot" study run by Tulane University Medical Center tested positive for anti-squalene antibodies, using Tulane's patented assay for detecting these antibodies. Service members who received injections from the tainted lots tested positive for these antibodies. Service members who received injections from other lots didn't have the antibodies or experience illness.

A U.S. Army scientist who advocated the use of squalene-emulsion vaccine additives, Col. Carl Alving, published studies refuting Tulane's findings.

Sincerely,
Gary Matsumoto
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
perseus
Site Admin


Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Posts: 40

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: GARY M - AUTHOR (REPLY TO SUSAN) Reply with quote

Dear Susan:

Thank you for writing. I am very sorry to hear about your health issues.

Susan wrote:
Between Aug 2000 and Jan 2003 I received the following anthrax vaccine lot #'s:

FAV 030
FAV 067
FAV 067

Only received the three as I left the theatre of operations early. Retired from the Navy in 2006 after 24 years.

Diagnosed with multiple myeloma stage I in February at age 48. Currently in disagreement with the VA as to the service connection of the myeloma and am working on my rebuttal. Would appreciate any and all help. Thanks in advance. Smile


The predominant health sequelae associated with Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed (BioThrax) is either allergic or autoimmune, according to the package insert that accompanies each dose manufactured by BioPort.

Quote:
Approximately 6% of the reported events were listed as serious. Serious adverse events include those that result in death, hospitalization, permanent disability or are life-threatening. The serious adverse events most frequently reported were in the following body system categories: general disorders and administration site conditions, nervous system disorders, skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders, and musculoskeletal, connective tissue and bone disorders. Anaphylaxis and/or other
generalized hypersensitivity reactions, as well as serious local reactions, were reported to occur occasionally following administration of BioThrax. None of these hypersensitivity reactions have been fatal.

Other infrequently reported serious adverse events that have occurred in persons who have received BioThrax have included: cellulitis, cysts, pemphigus vulgaris, endocarditis, sepsis, angioedema and other hypersensitivity reactions, asthma, aplastic anemia, neutropenia, idiopathic thrombocytopenia purpura, lymphoma, leukemia, collagen vascular disease, systemic lupus erythematosus, multiple sclerosis, polyarteritis nodosa, inflammatory arthritis, transverse myelitis, Guillain-Barré Syndrome, immune deficiency, seizure, mental status changes, psychiatric disorders, tremors, cerebrovascular accident (CVA), facial palsy, hearing and visual disorders, aseptic meningitis, encephalitis, myocarditis, cardiomyopathy, atrial fibrillation, syncope, glomerulonephritis, renal failure, spontaneous abortion and liver abscess. Infrequent reports were also received of multisystem disorders defined as
chronic symptoms involving at least two of the following three categories: fatigue, mood-cognition, musculoskeletal system.

Reports of fatalities included sudden cardiac arrest (2), myocardial infarction with polyarteritis nodosa (1), aplastic anemia (1), suicide (1) and central nervous system (CNS) lymphoma (1).


FAV 030 contained squalene according to FDA tests on the vaccine conducted in June 1999, a month after I published an article on this matter in Vanity Fair magazine. While multiple myeloma isn't among the adverse events associated with the vaccine, BioPort's list of serious adverse events include other blood cancers -- leukemia and lymphoma.

I'm not a physician so I'm not qualified to advise you on matters concerning your health. I would urge you to contact someone who can -- immunologist Dr. Pamela Asa who along with Dr. Robert F. Garry patented an assay to detect antibodies to squalene. Dr. Garry is a Professor of Microbiology and Immunology at Tulane University Medical Center in New Orleans. You can e-mail Dr. Asa at PMBA@aol.com.

I wish you the best in arresting any progression in your illness, and in managing it going forward.

Sincerely,
Gary Matsumoto
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
perseus
Site Admin


Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Posts: 40

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: GARY M - AUTHOR (REPLY TO OLIVER) Reply with quote

Dear Oliver:

Thank you for writing.

oliver wrote:
There are no vaccinations that have not resulted in the development of more resistant "pathogens". The so-called Golf-war-syndrome: severest damage to the soldiers who took part in the war, was not a result of the military war but a result of the medical multi-vaccination, which they had been submitted before they were sent to the war, and severest deformities in the children procreated and born after the war. The Golf-war did not take place on the battlefields of the Middle East, but the Front line was running between doctors and patients, the latter being the soldiers in this case – which is paradigmatic of all the wars of here and now.


As I recall, data published in the medical journal, The Lancet, linked multiple vaccinations with Gulf War-related illness. However, these studies were epidemiology studies, which attempt to correlate specific risk factors in populations and statistically significant incidence of disease. In other words, these studies do not show how the alleged risk factors actually cause the disease(s); and in the case of The Lancet studies, they do not even specify the disease(s).

The so-called "Gulf War Syndrome" has only been identified as a constellation of symptoms, not as a specific pathology. Without identifying the pathology, it's impossible to state what is causing the symptoms, let alone treat the problem. This fact is dramatized each week in TV shows like "House."

Tulane Medical Center's research detected antibodies to squalene in service personnel diagnosed with autoimmune diseases -- predominantly, rheumatoid arthritic, systemic lupus erythematosus and multiple sclerosis. Tulane didn't find the autoantibodies (antibodies to self-molecules) in healthy service members. Apart from military service, the one thing the ill had in common was anthrax vaccination.

Subsequent data published by the FDA and the U.S. Department of Defense detected parts per billion (nanogram) quantities of squalene in vaccine lots administered to service members who not only expressed the antibodies, they were diagnosed with allergic or autoimmune disease.

For these reasons, I believe the available data -- limited as it is -- indicates the mysterious syndrome reported by service members are in fact an "immunopathies," specifically autoimmune pathologies, associated with squalene injection.

Again, thank you very much for your contribution to this forum.

Sincerely,
Gary Matsumoto
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
perseus
Site Admin


Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Posts: 40

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: GARY M - AUTHOR (REPLY TO "CNTRGURL") Reply with quote

Dear Cntrgurl:

This is going to sound repetitive, but I'm truly sorry to hear about your illness. I don't like to see any harm come to any member of the U.S. military; and, as is obvious from the book I wrote, I'm especially concerned that clandestine medical testing on service members could have caused health problems like the ones you describe in your post.

cntrigurl wrote:
I had given up on ever knowing what was wrong with me then I came across a random link to this page through another forum. I served in the Air Force from 98-2004 based throughout at travis Afb in California except for deployment to Operation Iraqi Freedom. these lot numbers are straight from my little yellow shot record in front of me.
FAV071 7feb03 travis afb
FAV071 16mar03 travis afb
FAV070 1apr03 al jaber kuwait
FAV071 30sep03 travis afb
FAV 083 5apr04 travis afb
I didn't have any problems with the vaccine until they shot me up in kuwait in the assembly line i got my #3 anthrax and the smallpox vaccine at the same time and same arm. I remember all of us came down with horrible cold like symptoms coughing etc. called it the kuwati funk and thought nothing else of it. while i was there i developed a really weird rash on my hands went to the field hospital and they said it looked like a chemical burn they were busy with real casualties and rightfully so i left and it eventually went away. Probably not related to the shots but now i wonder. when I got back to the states i started having aching joints and little rashes on my arms that wouldn't go away, but it was all minor i did have the tinnitus in both ears looked into cause i didn't have that before i was deployed. after i got out in '04 started having some pretty serious joint pain, but ignored it a couple of years ago the flare ups got so bad i couldn't move joint pain, muscle pain, horrid arm rash, bowel problems etc that i finally went to the doctors. They tested for every autoimmune diesease they could agreeing with me that somehting was going on. Only things that ever consisitantly come back odd in the bloodwork is and elevated sed rate and CRP. that doctor is the one who brought up the shots and asked me if i had the anthrax shots. turned out he had been in the air force too. He wrote me a letter for my file saying it was his belief that that was what was wrong. I ahve been through the va mill and they have been awesome except to the extent that the doctors and nurses will commiserate and say "you were exposed to something-we don't know what though" and then not put it in writing. This past year the rash has not reappered but the joint pain and fatigue are still there. anyways thought i would throw this out there and see if it could help anybody-your book is on my list to buy but I just got laid off so it will have to wait a little longer until i can find another job. thank you so much for all that you have done, I no longer feel alone in this, and maybe I won't give up now. sorry it's so long.)


First, let me say that my concerns about clinical testing on U.S. troops without informed consent are justified by FDA exemptions permitting this under certain circumstances and published Department of Defense Directives. This is from a directive signed in August 2000. The abbreviation "IND" stands for Investigational New Drug. INDs are, by definition, unlicensed.

Quote:
4.1.3. When, at the time of the need for a force health protection
countermeasure against a particular threat, no safe and effective FDA-approved drug or biological product is available, the DoD Components may request approval of the Secretary of Defense to use an IND. Such requests must be justified based on the available evidence of the safety and efficacy of the drug and the nature and degree of the
threat to personnel.

4.1.4. When using INDs for force health protection, the DoD Components
shall comply with 10 U.S.C. 1107, E.O. 13139, and applicable FDA regulations (references (a) through (c)).

4.2. Approval by the Secretary of Defense to Use INDs. Use of an IND for force health protection requires approval of the Secretary of Defense.

4.2.1. A Commander of a Combatant Command shall submit a request through the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, coordinated with the ASD(HA), the USD(Policy), Secretary of the Army as Executive Agent, and the DoD General Counsel. Such a request must document a confirmed, high threat for which the use of an IND is needed, consideration of the risks and benefits of use of the IND, and compliance with the requirements of this Directive. DODD 6200.2, August 1, 2000

4.2.2. The Secretary of the Army, as Executive Agent, in concert with the
Commander of the Combatant Command involved and the ASD(HA), shall develop a specific treatment protocol for use of the IND. The protocol shall comply with 21 CFR Part 312 (reference (c)). The protocol shall be approved by the Army Surgeon General's Human Subjects Research Review Board (HSRRB), a duly constituted Institutional Review Board under 21 CFR Part 56 (reference (c)), prior to submission to the FDA for review under 21 CFR Part 312 (reference (c)). Unless the Secretary requests a waiver by the President, the protocol will provide for, consistent with 21 CFR Part 50 (reference (c)), the prior informed consent of members receiving the IND. If the request for use of the IND also includes a request for waiver of informed consent, the requirements of paragraphs 4.3. through 4.8., below, shall also apply.

4.3. Requests By the Secretary of Defense to the President for a Waiver of Informed Consent. Under 10 U.S.C. 1107 (reference (a)), only the President may grant a waiver of informed consent to use an IND for force health protection in connection with members' participation in particular military operations and only the Secretary of Defense may request that the President grant such a waiver.

4.3.1. Grounds for Request. The Secretary shall request a waiver only upon a determination that obtaining informed consent:

4.3.1.1. Is not feasible.

4.3.1.2. Is contrary to the best interests of the member.

4.3.1.3. Is not in the interests of national security.



The Department of Defense not only has the prerogative to administer INDs to troops without informed consent, it can also conduct clinical trials with them without service members knowing their guinea pigs. Here's an except from another DOD Directive:

Quote:
4.2.2.
Consistent with 10 U.S.C. 980(b) (reference (b)), the requirement for prior informed consent under paragraphs 4.2. or 4.2.1. may be waived by the Head of a DoD Component with respect to a specific research project to advance the development of a medical product necessary to the Armed Forces if the research project may directly benefit the subject and is carried out in accordance with all other applicable laws and regulations, including 21 CFR 50.24 (reference (j)).


Now consider the following: the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases developed a "second generation" anthrax vaccine that contained squalene in 1989. Its creators reported that in animal studies, this new vaccine generated the same level of immunity in one month with 3 shots as the licensed vaccine generated with 6 shots over 18 months.

Pre-clinical studies published by scientists around the world show squalene injections cause autoimmune disease in 4 different species of animals.

Recipients of Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed (BioThrax) reported symptoms associated with autoimmunity, among other diseases. The manufacturer, BioPort, lists the following adverse effects listed in the vaccine's package insert:

Quote:
Local Reactions- The most common local reactions reported after the first dose (n=28) in this study were tenderness (71%), erythema (43%), subcutaneous nodule (36%), induration (21%), warmth (11%) and local pruritus (7%). The most frequently reported local reactions after the second dose (n=28) were tenderness (61%), subcutaneous nodule (39%), erythema (32%), induration (18%), local pruritus (14%), warmth (11%) and arm motion limitation (7%). After the third dose (n=26), the most frequently reported local reactions were tenderness (58%), warmth (19%), local pruritis (19%), erythema (12%), arm motion limitation (12%), induration (8%), edema (8%) and subcutaneous nodule (4%). Local reactions were found to occur more often in women. No abscess or necrosis was observed at the injection site.

Systemic Reactions- All systemic adverse events reported in this study were transient in nature. The systemic reactions most frequently reported after the first dose [n=28] were headache (7%), respiratory difficulty (4%) and fever (4%). After the second dose [n=28], the most frequently reported systemic reactions were malaise (11%), myalgia (7%), fever (7%), headache (4%), anorexia (4%) and nausea or vomiting (4%). After the third dose [n=26], the most frequently reported systemic reactions were headache (4%), malaise (4%), myalgia (4%) and fever (4%). There was one report of delayed hypersensitivity reaction beginning with lesions 3 days after the first dose. The subject was reported to have diffuse hives by day 17, 3 days after the second dose, and had swollen hands, face and feet by day 18 and discomfort swallowing. The subject did not receive any subsequent scheduled doses.


These are symptoms. The BioPort package insert also reports the specific diseases reported by recipients of its vaccine. They are predominantly allergic and autoimmune:

Quote:
Approximately 6% of the reported events were listed as serious. Serious adverse events include those that result in death, hospitalization, permanent disability or are life-threatening. The serious adverse events most frequently reported were in the following body system categories: general disorders and administration site conditions, nervous system disorders, skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders, and musculoskeletal, connective tissue and bone disorders. Anaphylaxis and/or other generalized hypersensitivity reactions, as well as serious local reactions, were reported to occur occasionally following administration of BioThrax. None of these hypersensitivity reactions have been fatal.

Other infrequently reported serious adverse events that have occurred in persons who have received BioThrax have included: cellulitis, cysts, pemphigus vulgaris, endocarditis, sepsis, angioedema and other hypersensitivity reactions, asthma, aplastic anemia, neutropenia, idiopathic thrombocytopenia purpura, lymphoma, leukemia, collagen vascular disease, systemic lupus erythematosus, multiple sclerosis, polyarteritis nodosa, inflammatory arthritis, transverse myelitis, Guillain-Barré Syndrome, immune deficiency, seizure, mental status changes, psychiatric disorders, tremors, cerebrovascular accident (CVA), facial palsy, hearing and visual disorders, aseptic meningitis, encephalitis, myocarditis, cardiomyopathy, atrial fibrillation, syncope, glomerulonephritis, renal failure, spontaneous abortion and liver abscess.

Infrequent reports were also received of multisystem disorders defined as
chronic symptoms involving at least two of the following three categories: fatigue, mood-cognition, musculoskeletal system.

Reports of fatalities included sudden cardiac arrest (2), myocardial infarction with polyarteritis nodosa (1), aplastic anemia (1), suicide (1) and central nervous system (CNS) lymphoma (1).


As you can see, the majority of adverse events associated with the vaccine are allergic or autoimmune.

This is something I've documented, which may be of specific interest to you. Among the autoimmune reactions reported by recipients of this vaccine is Stevens-Johnson Syndrome -- a very severe reaction in which victims appear to have suffered severe burns.

This is the Mayo Clinic definition of that disorder:

Quote:
Definition
By Mayo Clinic staff

Stevens-Johnson syndrome is a rare, serious disorder in which your skin and mucous membranes react severely to a medication or infection. Often, Stevens-Johnson syndrome begins with flu-like symptoms, followed by a painful red or purplish rash that spreads and blisters, eventually causing the top layer of your skin to die and shed.

Stevens-Johnson syndrome is an emergency medical condition that usually requires hospitalization. Treatment focuses on eliminating the underlying cause, controlling symptoms and minimizing complications.

Recovery after Stevens-Johnson syndrome can take weeks to months, depending on the severity of your condition. If your doctor determines that your case of Stevens-Johnson syndrome was caused by medication, you'll need to permanently avoid the medication and all others related to it.


I urge you to contact immunologist Dr. Pamela Asa to discuss your health problems. Her e-mail is PMBA@aol.com.

Sincerely,
Gary Matsumoto
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
perseus
Site Admin


Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Posts: 40

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: GARY M - AUTHOR (REPLY TO "MRAMBO") Reply with quote

Dear "mrambo":

In your posting you asked for the source(s) of information on the list.

mrambo wrote:
Mr.Matsumoto,
I have several questions and I hope you can help. First I will tell you that I received one Bioport FAV 069 and two FAV 075 vaccinations while getting ready to deploy from Ft. Carson Co. to Iraq in early 2003.

I have a long list of autoimmune issue symptoms, so long that I won't go into great detail here.

First I am trying to find the specific Tulane reference for the list you have provided above:

"LOT NUMBERS

Squalene-Positive [per FDA and SRI]:
FAV 008, FAV 020, FAV 030, FAV 038, FAV 043, FAV 047

Have Induced Anti-Squalene Antibodies [per Tulane Med School]:
FAV 041, FAV 070 and FAV 071

Associated with Autoimmune-Related Symptoms or Fullly Diagnosed Autoimmune Diseases in Troops [per Tulane]:
FAV 017, FAV 048b, FAV 066, FAV 068, FAV 069, FAV 073, FAV 074, FAV 075, FAV 078"

Can you tell me exactly where I can find documentation or direct references to that list.

I have searched exhaustively but cannot find the original source.

Can you help?

Thank You,
Marcus


The U.S. Department of Defense reporting finding squalene in FAV 008. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration found squalene in lots FAV 020, FAV 030, FAV 038, FAV 043 and FAV 047.

Tulane University Health Sciences Center tested volunteer service members for antibodies to squalene. Tulane found antisqualene antibodies in troops immunized with lots FAV 065 and FAV 075.

I created this list, so this forum is the original source.

Sincerely,
Gary Matsumoto
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
perseus
Site Admin


Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Posts: 40

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:42 pm    Post subject: GARY M - AUTHOR (REPLY TO "DUKIE") Reply with quote

Dear Dukie:

I've heard from a number of service members who developed DVTs following anthrax immunization. One of my former colleagues, David Bloom, died while covering the invasion of Baghdad. The cause, if I recall correctly, was a pulmonary embolism from a DVT that threw a clot.

I urge you to contact immunologist Dr. Pamela Asa to discuss your condition; and possible treatment. She is the person who first discovered this phenomenon. Her e-mail is PMBA@aol.com.

My best wishes to you for a speedy recovery.

Sincerely,
Gary Matsumoto
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hilux



Joined: 28 Sep 2009
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Info on lot 069? Reply with quote

Mr. Matsumoto,

I have been searching the Tulane site for lot 069, so far I do not see anything. I am active duty with 19 years and 6 mos and about to go through a med board due to my ailments. They have me daignosed with "Connective Tissue Disorder", "gross" Gastritis, Tinnitus, Spondylosis of Thoracic and Cervical Spine, Polyneuropathy and some cool looking "target lesions".

Those are the big ones and I won't go into all the symptoms.

I have read a lot of forums and it does seem there is a trend involving Anthrax vaccine.

I had the full series but my lot numbers are listed as "unknown" in my military health record with the exception of two shots (FAV 069).

Would your book have more info. I am afraid to even talk about this with the military doc's, I feel they sometimes think I am half crazy, though I have plenty of hard evidence, x-rays, blood tests, biopsies, etc.

Thank you in advance for any help.

- Hilux (as in Toyota Hilux Surf)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LTCUSA



Joined: 30 Sep 2009
Posts: 4
Location: Madison, Mississippi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:18 am    Post subject: To cntrigurl Reply with quote

After reading your post, I thought you were talking about me. I too had the Kuwait funk for over a year. When I redeployed, I had a rash on the palms of both hands, the doctor said that it looked like a chemical burn, very itchy. I developed joint pain, and was extremly tired all the time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 19 of 20

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Protected by Anti-Spam ACP