The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finally maybe someone will listen
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sicksoldier

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: sick and in pain... Reply with quote

It is more than a concern to me, I mean that my insides feel like I am being compacted like a trash compactor, etc. I am really messed up on the insides and have heart damage; maybe heart valve damage? It is very bad and isn't normal at all. I am literally being bombarded by pain signals from everywhere and no-where... When I lay down at night I get into so much pain that I have to sit up in bed for a while until the blood presssure in my heart stableizes or whatever is happening? I flipped all over the bed one day very violently so tell me what caused that? I may have had another exposure, maybe Sarin Gas too on top of the anthrax adverse reaction... They said I had chills but it could have been muscle convulsions? I don't remember much because I was so dazed and confused, etc; something happened to us? Maybe Sadaam Hussein used something on us here in the United States! I personally believe that he did and that is why I am hurting so bad!!! I know biological/chem warfare was done to us because I am so sick even 15 years later! I joined the infantry to do battle on the battlefield not to be nearly killed at a reception station and in vain! I was in training... and got hurt really bad and I almost died! Sometimes all the weapons in the world don't help much! I was awaiting AIT but before I could even get there my body was literally trashed! So when I got there I basically had to go home! This made me very angry because I was there to support the war not become a casualty from friendly fire or hostile aggression! Please let me know what ya'll think about all of this! It is important to me to know something...
forrest shalom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: what i think Reply with quote

dear sick soldier,

e mail me at forrestshalom@swbell.net if you want to know what i
think (from the heart) concerning this anthrax vaccine fiasco.
if i post what i really think it may get deleted.

thanks,

forrest
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: