The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finally maybe someone will listen
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LT. Thomas Barnes (ret)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:43 am    Post subject: Finally maybe someone will listen Reply with quote

If what I have read is true and I have no reason to doubt it Gary we were grossly deceived. I was an Officer (LT.) Attached to the USN, Port Security Harbor Defense Command, Port of Dammam. We were part of the group that got the shots made up at the Kobar Towers mentioned in the book.
I haven't finished the book yet I am already writing this message, as Gary you finally researched something we have been telling the Military and the VA since day one.
The Vaccines they gave us suppressed our immune system. It was obvious when they gave us the shots, we were all sick for about a week with what seemed like the flu.
As for consent there was none we lined up outside a tent "signed in" on a clip board, we were not told anything other than the "one" of the shots was for Anthrax and not everyone was going to get the shots, we were not given a choice. As a matter of fact a Navy enlisted man was going to be sent back to the States the day of the "shots" he was threatened with court marshal if he didn't take the shot. We received our shots on two different occasions. Note we were in country from September 1990 until we were rotated back to the states in March 1991.
While still in country after the shots I started to have memory problems as well as chronic fatigue. We didn't think much about these types of illness because of the high stress environment.
Upon returning to the states I continued to have memory problems, black outs, hypertension and was later diagnosed with cancer from which I was retired and am 100% disabled.
I had all of the symptoms of GWS when I returned and in fact my name was sent to HQ. by our medical staff because of the classic symptoms. These symptoms have become severe with joint pains, failure to sleep and all of the other classic symptoms I have read in this book.
For additional information I have been in contact with other senior staff officers who were with me and they also suffer from the same problems.
From day one when the GWS was being talked about we brought up the shots and pills but nobody wanted to listen.
Now that it has become clear that we were part of an apparent human experiment, where do we go?????
I have the names of over 300 other servicemen who served with me and also received the shots, I wonder if they are aware of this information????
I was in Viet Nam also and read about project "SHAD" and thought that was something to get mad about, then I found out about the mycoplasma that we also were exposed to, note this also was patented by the Army and given to Iraq prior to the war.
WE HAVE BEEN DECEIVED and it doesn't feel good when your country is expected to be on your side and not hiding the facts.

LT. Thomas Barnes USN/USCG (ret) Los Angeles, California.
LT. Thomas Barnes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:20 am    Post subject: Do you know which units were given the Vaccine A Reply with quote

Gary,

Do you know or have anyone who can confirm who (units) that received the Vaccine A. I have made a huge presumption that our Command was one of those who received the shots from the facts presented in your book.
Also is there anyone in the Los Angeles area who can do testing and confirmation?

T.Barnes

Again thanks for the time and effort you put into this book and it's resourcing, you have done all of us a service as well as your Country.
Gary M - Author

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply to Lt. Thomas Barnes, USN Reply with quote

Dear Lt. Barnes: One of the first things you can do is write your Congressman. If you go to the Home Page for this website you will see a link that says: "Send an e-card." Click on that link; it will take you to a multi-media post-card created by Basic Books that you can email to your friends and acquaintances - hence, "e-card." On the e-card page, you will also see a link for "Take action." This takes you to a website for the U.S. House of Representatives called "Write Your Representative." If you enter your state and zip code, this site will give you the name and mailing address of your Congressman. If other staff officers from your unit are sick, then I recommend that you discuss among yourselves a possible course of action that you can take as a group.

If you got anthrax shots, you got "Vac A." Vaccine A was the only classified immunization during the war. Sometimes an annotation for Vaccine A was entered into a service members WHO shot card, but mostly, troops were ordered to sign a roster. These rosters were sent to FORSCOM after the war, and then to the Falls Church, Virginia office of the U.S. Army Surgeon General. Only some of these rosters have been declassified. I can say, however, that your physical complaints match those experienced by other veterans of this war, and by more recently vaccinated regulars and reservists

Lt. General Ronald Blanck, the Army osteopath in charge of biological warfare immunizations during the war, told Senate investigators that 150,000 troops received 1 or 2 anthrax shots; very few received 3. Most of the shots, said Blanck, were given to reservists; not "regulars." In 1994, Blanck also told Senate investigators that anthrax vaccine could not be ruled out as a cause of Gulf War illness, primarily because anthrax vaccine was mainly given to reservists, and according to Blanck, most of the illnesses occurred among the reserves.

The anti-squalene antibody test is not a commercial test. It is strictly used in study protocols by Tulane University Medical School in New Orleans. If you are interested in having your serum tested for the antibodies you can contact Dr. Pamela Asa through Tulane. I will ask her if I can give you her email address.

If you're willing to post your email address on this site, I can get her to contact you directly.

Thank you for reading this book and taking the time to tell us what happened to you in Dammam. I was in nearby Dharhan for several months before getting "embedded" with the 24th Infantry Division, Mechanized. Back then, it never occurred to me that the military still conducted such experiments on troops; let alone that they might be doing it during that war. Even now, looking at the documents staring me in the face, it is still difficult to accept. But its reality is literally in black and white; in 10-point type and the Times Roman font.

I am very sorry to hear about your illness and your disability. I'm just guessing, but from what you've said in your messages, I'll bet you were healthy as a horse before the war, and before you took those shots.

Gary
LT. T. Barnes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:16 am    Post subject: E-mail address and comment. Reply with quote

Gary,

You mentioned that Lt. General Ronald Blanck, had stated that most of the service members given the Vac-A, were Reservist, that was quite convenient for the Government as they could continue to monitor them however were not forced into retiring the sick ones who became sick after discharge forcing them to become a VA case without DOD having to foot the medical retirements..........
I do have a website and would like to include your book on the site, and comments into it. The website is accessed daily by thousands of individuals around the world and numerous military. www.hspig.org Homeland Security Policy Institute Group Inc. (Calif. Non profit)
You may contact me directly at tbarnes@hspig.org; I would like to discuss some other related issues with you.
Trebor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: E-mail address and comment. Reply with quote

LT. T. Barnes wrote:

You mentioned that Lt. General Ronald Blanck, had stated that most of the service members given the Vac-A, were Reservist, that was quite convenient for the Government as they could continue to monitor them however were not forced into retiring the sick ones who became sick after discharge forcing them to become a VA case without DOD having to foot the medical retirements..........

Tom,
That's an interesting lead to check on with the reservists. So you're saying the DoD wouldn't have to pay for medical costs for reservists that get sick? I'm not real familar you could say with how that works. Do you mean they wouldn't be able to go to military hospitals, but would have to go to special VA hospitals, thus making it cheaper on the DoD (different money pots)?
GulfVet2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reservists Reply with quote

Trebor,
I can't speak for Tom, but as a Reservist, I can share what I know about our medical treatment/benefits. If a Reservist becomes sick, they have to actually be on some kind of status (i.e. active duty orders, Unit Training Assembly(UTA), etc.) for the military to pay for their medical bills. Even then, the member would have to go where the base wants to send them for treatment. And that could be several hours from where they live. With autoimmune diseases, it's sometimes hard to pinpoint when they actually start, so it is very easy for the military to say "pre-existing condition". One of my friends came down with RA after receiving his anthrax shots. Even though he was on active duty orders when he received the shots and became sick, he has been fighting an uphill battle. He continues to fight the system, but may even lose his job in the end because his civilian job is tied to his Reserve job.
When we are called up to active duty, we are eligible for Tri-Care like the regular active duty folks, but once we come off the orders, we have a grace period and then you have to pay for Tri-Care like any other medical HMO. My experience with the reserves has been get them off orders and then let them try to prove it later. Much stonewalling has gone on at my base.
Then there is the retirement issue. If you become disqualified medically in the reserves, you will have a couple of choices. You can take a monetary lump sum (not nearly enough) and separate giving up your future retirement benefits or you can keep your retirement benefits but you have to wait until you are 60 years old before you can collect. The laws that govern the reserves were written back in the days when a reservist actually worked only one weekend a month and 2 weeks in the summer (that's 39 days a year). For the past 12 to 14 years, the role of the reservist has changed drastically. The average reservist now gives an average of 120 days a year to the reserves.
So in answer to you question, yes, there are ways that the government can get out of paying the reservists what they would have to pay if we were active duty personnel.
sicksoldier

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:27 am    Post subject: About mycoplasma... Reply with quote

LT. Thomas Barnes (ret)

I noticed that you mentioned Mycoplasma on one of your posts... I was diagnosed with haveing mycoplasma bacteria that was found in my blood and they were concerned that " it hides..." and they needed to analyze my blood immediately is what they told me while I was hospitalized in the army hospital in the U.S.. I never deployed overseas either. My question is why did they say it was from crowded living conditons? I almost died, and I think it was a severe adverse reaction to the anthrax vaccine I received 2 days earlier. Now I have all kinds of problems, nausea, weak, and massive pain that is systemic that I am disabled now and can not work in my chronic condition that I am forced to have to live in now since my military career ended very abruptly... Is this really mycoplasma fermentans (Biological warfare)? but they just said mycoplasma pneumonia from crowded living conditions to throw people off track? I know it wasn't normal and we looked horrible; and may have been nerve agent or something different altogether? I talked to Dr. Mnass and she said it sounded like I had both mycoplasma sickness and a severe adverse reaction both at the same time. What do you think? I think that there was some live mycoplasma fermentans in my anthrax vaccine that I got and it nearly killed me! We turned a weird color of grey and had a red tint to our skin that was very hot to the touch! This is very serious because I am really messed up now on my insides... :?
LT.T.Barnes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: About mycoplasma... Reply with quote

sicksoldier wrote:
LT. Thomas Barnes (ret)

I noticed that you mentioned Mycoplasma on one of your posts... I was diagnosed with haveing mycoplasma bacteria that was found in my blood and they were concerned that " it hides..." and they needed to analyze my blood immediately is what they told me while I was hospitalized in the army hospital in the U.S.. I never deployed overseas either. My question is why did they say it was from crowded living conditons? I almost died, and I think it was a severe adverse reaction to the anthrax vaccine I received 2 days earlier. Now I have all kinds of problems, nausea, weak, and massive pain that is systemic that I am disabled now and can not work in my chronic condition that I am forced to have to live in now since my military career ended very abruptly... Is this really mycoplasma fermentans (Biological warfare)? but they just said mycoplasma pneumonia from crowded living conditions to throw people off track? I know it wasn't normal and we looked horrible; and may have been nerve agent or something different altogether? I talked to Dr. Mnass and she said it sounded like I had both mycoplasma sickness and a severe adverse reaction both at the same time. What do you think? I think that there was some live mycoplasma fermentans in my anthrax vaccine that I got and it nearly killed me! We turned a weird color of grey and had a red tint to our skin that was very hot to the touch! This is very serious because I am really messed up now on my insides... Confused

Go to my website www.hspig.org Homeland Security Policy Institute Group Inc. (non profit) one of our Advisory Board members Dr. Garth L. Nicolson, Ph.D. is possibly the most prolific writers in this area his website is http://www.immed.org/. Note one of our military Officer Board members has also tested positive for all three mycoplasma's. Gary hasn't really dug into this issue for some reason. Gary can you give us a comment on this it sure will help us in not spinning our wheels.
Gary M - Author

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply to All, RE: Mycoplasma Reply with quote

To All: Mycoplasma are arguably the single most ubiquitous single-celled organism on the our planet. I discuss them on pages 207-8 in VACCINE A, albeit far less extensively than other potential explanations for Gulf War illnesses like occult exposures to low doses of nerve agent. There are many species of mycoplasma, including Mycoplasma hominis, Mycoplasma pneumonaie, Ureaplasma urilyticum and Mycoplasma fermentans. Mycoplasma are everywhere, and I would wager you could culture it from all of us, whether you are sick or not.

Mycoplasma are known to cause atypical pneumonia, sore throats and urinary tract infection. Mycoplasma are not associated with chronic disease. There are no known associations between mycoplasma and chronic autoimmune diseases like multiple sclerosis and lupus, which are two of the diseases repeatedly diagnosed in military personnel immunized against anthrax from 1990 forward. Mycoplasma, which are one of the most common laboratory contaminants, have no association with birth defects (neither does squalene).

What's more, the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases analyzed the licensed anthrax vaccine for mycoplasma contamination. It wasn't there. Here is the reference:

Hart MK, Del Giudice RA, Korch GW Jr., Absence of mycoplasma contamination in the anthrax vaccine, Emerging Infectious Diseases, 2002 Jan;8(1): pgs. 94-6.

No other laboratory has found mycoplasma in anthrax vaccine either. However, I would wager that you might conceivably culture mycoplasma from a glass of water that's been sitting out for a few days. Again, they are everywhere, except it seems, in anthrax vaccine, which has to be sterile to meet GMP licensing standards.

What's more, when the same USAMRIID scientists added mycoplasma to anthrax vaccine, the organism did not survive more than a day because of the formaldehyde preservative in the vaccine killed it.

According to the Merck Manual, the standard physician's desktop reference book on diagnosis of disease and therapy, "Mycoplasma pneumoniae is the most common pathogen recognized in lung infections among children and young adults from 5 to 35 yr old, but is infrequent otherwise. This transmissible agent may be responsible for epidemics that spread slowly owing to the 10- to 14-day incubation period. It may involve close contacts of closed populations in schools, the military and families."

As the Merck Manual also reports on page 691, "Nearly all patients recovers with or without treatment" [Italics mine]. In other words, you can get an M. pneumonaie infection and get no treatment at all, not even a single tab of antibiotic, and still expect to completely recover from it. Even one of the more nasty species of mycoplasma, M. pneumonaie, won't make you sick for the rest of your lives.

One other point, mycoplasma are infectious. That means soldier's cooped up in barracks are not only susceptible to getting mycoplasma infections, so are all the people living in communities near military bases. But I have seen no reports of mysterious GWS-like illnesses in these communities.

Sincerely,
Gary Matsumoto
sicksoldier

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I had was no ordinary illness then... I had chest pain (heart), un-natural bloodshot red and teary eyes, body aches, joint pains in all joints, muscle pain, 102 degree (low grade) fever is what they said..., grey skin, red skin hot to the touch!, overly hot feeling, nauseated, severe diarrhea (I lost my bowel control), Urinated brown or some odd color, bone pains, severe breathing problem, extremely dizzy, off balance, blurred vision, thick yellowish mucas poured non-stop from both nostrils, severe headache, internal pains in abdominal region that was very painful, hallucinations, uncoordinated, clumsy, dazed and confused, and very sick feeling, and totally incapacitated, feel 80 years old and rickety feeling, etc.

This all happend to me 2 days after I received the anthrax and related vaccines. A guy asked what were we getting when we got vaccinated and he said we were getting the anthrax vaccine and no one wanted to get it! But we followed our superiors orders! We had to get them, there wasn't a choice in the matter back in 1990. I was hospitalized for 7 days from something really bad! I almost died and when I started to die the medical staff paniced because we were on antibiotics and they did nothing at all, so they gave us the most powerful antibiotic they had! They had only one pill and asked 9 of us sick soldiers who wanted the one pill now? Everyone raised there hands including myself. We were told someone would get the one pill now but the others would have to wait for their pills. I never once saw the other soldiers get one of those pills so I don't think that they lived. We were very bad off then the rest of the soldiers for some reason?

When I had initially got to the army hospital, our doctor (Major)-- rank, I overheard the doctor tell the nurse that he didn't want the responsibility if we were to die so he left and ran out the door when no one was looking... The nurse came back in and said where did the doctor go? I told her that he left and said he didn't want the responsibility for us and left. The nurse said to me "He said what!?" and I told her what he said again... and she said I'll be right back to get another doctor. A while later, some strange man shows up that didn't even look like a doctor came in and took over and at least 5 guards showed up to control the situation and area for trouble. The next thing I know, 2 other doctors were really fascinated with our appearance and attempted to get to us because they had never seen anything like us before apparently...

Well, the 5 guards (spec-4's) or (thugs...) started to yell and said you're not allowed in here and they said "get out!"; they said you have no authority here! and this is none of your business!!! "Get Out!!!" and there was physical contact and some pushing and shoving... I couldn't do anything because I was incapacitated and was dyeing. The spec-4's pushed one of the doctors onto the ground and they backed off and left upset and mentioned they just wanted see us to try to help us. then they left.

Whatever happened they didn't want this to get out and they secured the scene! I feared the worse that it was biological warfare done to us or something? we just didn't know back then! Now looking back on things and events, I suspect the anthrax vaccine as the major suspect in what happened to us. What ever did this to us, I believe it was in our vaccines! I nearly dyed and they (medical people) paniced and gave me something very powerful that saved me from dyeing but I am really messed up now and suffer daily from a bombardment of pain systemically throughout my body. I am nauseated daily and run into stuff all of the time now. I have abdominal pains, chest pains-- very painful, breathing problems, severe headaches, etc. Uncoordinated and l lost my smell senses too. I can't smell and I have sensitivities to chemicals now.

I don't know what FAV lot number I got? What do I do now? I have been turned down from Social Security, VA won't help me because I have had less than 180 days in the service on active duty, etc. I can't work now and feel 80 years old and rickety feeling! My body is severely damaged and no one wants to accept responsibility for my severely damaged health now...

Last edited by sicksoldier on Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Gary M - Author

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply to sicksoldier, RE: Symptoms and Vaccine lot # FAV 038 Reply with quote

Dear sicksoldier: If you received shots from anthrax vaccine lot FAV 038, you were injected with vaccine containing a 27 part per billion concentration of squalene. That is according to analysis performed by the FDA's Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) in June 1999. As stated in this message string, a Mycoplasma pneumoniae infection would have resolved itself within two to three weeks without antibiotics, or resolved more quickly after receiving them.

When did you receive FAV 038? This lot number did not exist at the time of the first Gulf War. If you are talking about Gulf War lot numbers, they can only be from lots FAV 001 through FAV 008. Can you please tell me what type of medication you were given to save your life?

Sincerely,
Gary Matsumoto
sicksoldier

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary M.,

I'm sorry I was wrong then... I was going by the post that you made in the topic section: "SQUALENE-LACED ANTHRAX VACCINE AND WHERE IT WAS GIVEN". I must have misunderstood the time period part of your post.

Apparently I looked at the wrong war time era. I was in the service, (U.S. Army) around the first gulf war back in July 1990 but had to get out of the service very abruptly due to becoming a casualty of something unknown at the time. I don't know what FAV Lot number I actually got? I was going by your information that you posted but I must have read it wrong for the time period I was in.

I suppose I would fall in the FAV001~FAV008 time period then from the first gulf war era? In that case I don't know what FAV Lot number I received then?

Now, as far as the medication I received... I was given a very large odd shaped black horse pill (glossy black with white writing on it). I read the info but can't remeber what it said but it seemed to be very important for some reason. (I think it may have said U.S. Government on it? or something like that?) I just can't remember the details for some reason. They only had one to give out and they picked me I suppose because I was the sickest and worst off apparently? I didn't argue with him and I took it. Man.... it was so powerful you wouldn't believe it! I started to die and my eyes started to roll back in my head after I took it and I was up and walking around the next day! However you would think eveything was okay... Well, they saved me from dyeing but they didn't get me well. I am still sick going on 15 years later since then. It had to be the "Last line of defense pill" that saved me.

I don't think the others got one of those pills because they were still sick when I left from being inpatient for 7 days. I remember 2 hospitals for some reason? I just can't remember certain things and memories are alittle choppy. When I got out of the hospital I was given 9 bottles of prescription medication one of them was "pearls?" and "Probanthine" 2 breathers, and some medicine that had no labels on them just a white blank label on them. I don't know what all the pill were. Some were antibiotics I believe.

When I was in the hospital they gave me E-Mycin for some reason but that antibiotic didn't do anything for us at all. We just stayed sick and didn't improve at all. I don't know why we were given that antibiotic for?because we were really bad off! The doctor was so worried he abandoned his post and ran out of the hospital! He abandoned us and left us to die! There was no one else there to help us and we were dyeing... I am angry about that!

Also, after getting out of the sevice since 1990... for some reason (this year) I had a severe heart pain that made me flip all over the place like a fish out of water and it was very violent! My heart felt like it was on fire and I flipped on the bed for a while and fell onto the floor and layed there for a while. This is a very serious problem. I went to the hospital this year and incurred a $2000.00 dollar hospital bill where my body became incapacitated again and I lost some motor functioning and my mind went south on me beyond my control...

I forgot to mention, I am nauseated daily and have an energy robbing problem, have to overeat just to feel half way normal, and chronic fatigue, breathing problems, abdominal pain changes for the worst... (and I am getting sicker not better), arthritis in all joints, severe headaches, and a mental processing problem. And one other thing that is unusual, I mean time seemed to slow down while I was on active duty. It slowed down and then stopped. I believe my internal clock may have sustained damage or something like that? The basal ganglia can cause moment to moment movement problems that I found out about by doing research on my own. This is what I am experiencing and I am not getting any help what-so-ever!
Gary M - Author

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply to sicksoldier, RE: Symptoms Reply with quote

Dear sicksoldier: I'm going to ask Dr. Pamela Asa to read what you've written and offer you some guidance.

Sincerely,
Gary Matsumoto
sicksoldier

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary M.

Something bad happened to me and some other soldiers. It was all covered up. I was so scared at the time and I am still scared to this date. I was very lucky to walk out of that army hospital! It was army and that is why no one found out... I am the reason for the cover up in the first place I know it...

I got a blood test done and they refused to let me see my blood tests. I payed $182.00 for the test and they block my every move! Even my doctor skipped town! What now? I am out of options...
Lt. T. Barnes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: mycoplasmas issue Reply with quote

I sent the posts of "Sick Soldier" to Prof. Garth Nicolson who is probably the most published expert in the mycoplasma area of medicine, here is his reply. Gary this issue of mycoplasma has somwhat of an over lapping concern by many veterans. The mycoplasma has the same type of background as does "squalene" it also was patented by the Army and as I understand was given to Iraq before the first Gulf War around 1985, the Patent was issued in the early 1990s to the Army. This is only an informational issue as I agree with you that "squalene" appears to be the most logical source of GWS.

Dear Tom,

Let me comment on the post below. First, the
statement that a M. penumoniae infection would have
cleared up within a couple of weeks without treatment
is completely wrong. It is uncommon to see this
happen without antibiotic treatment (such as
doxycycline). Second, we have seen many Armed
Forces personnel with M. fermentans infections that
never served in the Gulf War. The common feature is
either the anthrax vaccine or multiple vaccines given
during deployment to various posts overseas. They
came down with an illness that could not be
distinguished from Gulf War Illness. Third, the
question of whether a military vaccine could be
contaminated with mycoplasmas was answered to my
satisfaction by a VA scientist who was investigating this
possibility independently from the Army. The results
were different from the Fort Detrick study on two anthrax
lots that indicated theat there were no mycoplasmal or
other bacterial contaminants. The VA study found
mycoplasma in some of the vaccine lots, along with
other bacterial contaminants. The possible reason that
we have focused on the anthrax vaccine is that it is
stored long-term (years) at refrigerator temperatures.
Anyone who has stored anything in a refrigerator for a
long time knows that it is relatively easy for bacterial
contaminants to survive.

Prof. Garth Nicolson
The Institute for Molecular Medicine (www.immed.org)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: