The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gary's Book

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NoAnthraxVaccine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Gary's Book Reply with quote

I noticed that Gary's book is at a bargain price on Amazon.com. I recommend everybody order at least 10 copies, and send them out to journalists, newspaper reporters, civic leaders, college professors, people within the bureaucracy (especially at the VA), such as VA medical center directors, and other prominent staff people.

I would say send them to your Congressman, which isn't inherently a bad idea, but I just would place them towards the bottom of your list, since that would be the least effective use of Gary's book.

In case anybody hasn't noticed, getting answers and help from a Congressman who is too busy playing around with his mistresses on his yachts isn't incredibly easy, unless you have a few thousand dollars to throw his way. Furthermore, I don't believe the politicians are suffering from a lack of information, rather a lack of morals.

What I have advocated for quite some time, though, is to try to open up dialogues with people who work within the bureaucracies, because a lot of them are just so busy doing whatever tasks the politicians have them assigned to do that they don't have time to pay attention to what is really going, and they are just uninformed. A lot of them are decent people, but just ignorant.

It is the doctors, and nurses, and other staff people at the VA that we need to reach out to. It is the college professors and journalists who need this information, since they work in culture forming institutions.

Cordially,
Mark Anderson
702-287-4182
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: