The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RE: Vaccine A - ECARD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Basic Books

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: RE: Vaccine A - ECARD Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

If you want to help spread the word about Vaccine-A, then we invite you to send the following ECARD, http://www.perseusbookspromos.com/vaccinea, to friends, family, and anyone who you think should be contacted and made aware about this important issue.

We appreciate your support.

Basic Books, publishers of Vaccine-A.
Mayan36

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: RE: E-card Reply with quote

Hi Basic Books and Mr. Matsumoto,

This ECARD is great! I plan to send it to everyone I know and encourage anyone who sees it to do the same!

Thank you,
Mayan36
forrest shalom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:11 am    Post subject: vaccine-a promotion Reply with quote

hi. first of all a BIG THANK YOU AND A HUG for gary in writing his
astounding and compassionate book. i have a cousin in the marines who
recently took 2 of 6 scheduled anthrax shots. i am sorry i had not read gary's book earlier to warn him sooner...

as for promoting the book: why not try google ads under keywords:

"anthrax" and "gulf war syndrome"? you can get exposure on the net for as
little as 5 cents a click.

---Never trust a human institution or government---

Come Lord Jesus!

forrest shalom
Alba711

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: RE: Vaccine-A ECARD Reply with quote

This Ecard thing is very cool!

What a great way to promote such an important book.

Thanks,
Alba711
Dawn R.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: RE: Vaccine-A ECARD Reply with quote

Hello,

I've sent this e-card to everyone I know and asked them to do the same.

Thanks for creating it...It speaks volumes!!

Everybody, please, check this out and send it on to help spread the word to help our vets and REALLY support our troops!

Take care,
Dawn R.
Dave T.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Vaccine-A ECARD Reply with quote

Hello Basic Books,

If I send this e-card out will my MAC friends be able to view it?

BTW, this is very powerful, thanks for creating and making available.

Best,
Dave
Basic Books

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: RE: Vaccine-A ECARD Reply with quote

Hello Dave T.,

Thanks for your interest in the Vaccine-A ECARD:
http://www.perseusbookspromos.com/vaccinea

YES, the E-Card will work for both MAC and PC users as long as they have Flash Player installed on his or her computer.

So, please send away!

We appreciate the support.

Best,
Basic Books
Pepe39

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: RE: Vaccine-A ECARD Reply with quote

Hello,

Thank you for writing this important book and for creating this very effective way to alert others about it - I'm going to start the new year with an e-mail to my friends and family asking them to pass on this excellent e-card:

http://www.perseusbookspromos.com/vaccinea

Thanks again,
Pepe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: