The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lennon Revealed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Come Together @ Lennon Revealed
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pinkturtletoo@aol.com

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: Lennon Revealed Reply with quote

Read the book this week to honor Lennon's memory. I grew up in Chester County so Larry Kane was the one who told me the horrible news. I had my 29th birthday the day before (Dec 7, 1980) and had been reflecting on the fact that my youth was over, and that my childhood had ended on Nov. 22 1963. Then Dec. 8th. My youth began and ended with the murder of a man named John!
Great book. With Ticket to Ride, important addition to my library. Gave a very honest and well rounded picture. Impressive research. Larry's fondness for Lennon comes through, but does not interfere with his objectivity. Thanks
Author

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much

Larry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Come Together @ Lennon Revealed All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: