The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stories that were left out of the book

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Come Together @ Lennon Revealed
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patrick

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Stories that were left out of the book Reply with quote

Hello Larry. A friend of mine told me that there was at least one story that you decided not to include in this book and that it dealt with Sean. But she also said that Yoko was open enough she talk to you about it for the book. If it is at all possible, I would really enjoy hearing any story that involves the love of Johnís lifeÖthere actually are not too many accounts of John and Sean together during those few years. If you canít share it with us, thatís fine, too. Thanks.
Author - Larry

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:40 pm    Post subject: Stories that were left out of the book Reply with quote

That is true. The item was a personal item that I felt had no bearing on the story.
Patrick

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can respect that. I would not want you to feel uncomfortable talking about something that is personal, etc. I'm just a little puzzled as to why Yoko felt the need to openly tell you.

Please just tell me that the story would not make Lennon fans think poorly of John as a father or anything of that sort. I heard that it would have made headlines, but I'm not entirely sure how far that would have gone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Come Together @ Lennon Revealed All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: