The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SQUALENE-LACED ANTHRAX VACCINE AND WHERE IT WAS GIVEN
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gary M - Author

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:53 am    Post subject: SQUALENE-LACED ANTHRAX VACCINE AND WHERE IT WAS GIVEN Reply with quote

FYI: Here again are the lot numbers for squalene-laced anthrax vaccine (and lots suspected of containing it). Following the lot numbers are some of the locations where these lots were administered. The location list is only partial, and based on available information from patient medical records, a Michigan Biologics Product Institute (MBPI) inventory and data from Tulane University Medical School.

LOT NUMBERS

Squalene-Positive [per FDA and SRI]:
FAV 008, FAV 020, FAV 030, FAV 038, FAV 043, FAV 047

Have Induced Anti-Squalene Antibodies [per Tulane Med School]:
FAV 041, FAV 070 and FAV 071

Associated with Autoimmune-Related Symptoms or Fullly Diagnosed Autoimmune Diseases in Troops [per Tulane]:
FAV 017, FAV 048b, FAV 066, FAV 068, FAV 069, FAV 073, FAV 074, FAV 075, FAV 078

LOCATIONS

FAV 008
Dover AFB (Delaware); fort Bragg (North Carolina), BioPort (administered to workers); Shipments of FAV 008 were also sent to Israel, Germany, Taiwan and Canada.

FAV 017
Osan, South Korea; Tripler Army Medical Center (Hawaii); Camp Lejeune (North Carolina); Fort Stewart (Georgia); 18th MEDCOM APO AP; Grand Forks AFB (North Dakota); Eleleson AFB (Arkansas), U.S. Air Force Academy (Colorado); Fort Drum (New York); Fort Campbell (Kentucky); Langley AFB (Virginia); Ellsworth AFB (South Dakota); Mountain Home AFB (Idaho); MacDill AFB (Florida); Pearl Harbor (Hawaii); Offut AFB (Nebraska); Barksdale AFB (Arkansas); Portsmouth (Virginia); Moody AFB (Georgia); Buckley ANG (Colorado); Malmstrom AFB (Montana); Fort Lewis (Washington); Davis-Monthan AFB (Arizona); Beale AFB (California); Fairchild AFB (Washington); Barkdale AFB (Arkansas); Virgnia Beach (Virginia)

FAV 020
Al Jaber, Kuwait; U.S.S. Independence (Persian Gulf); U.S.S. San Jacinto (Persian Gulf); Saudi Arabia; A shipment of FAV 020 was also sent to Australia.

FAV 030
Al Jaber, Kuwait; Dover AFB (Delaware); Michigan ANG (Michigan); Holloman AFB (New Mexico); Perry Point (Maryland); Naval Station Everett (Washington); Norfolk (Virginia); Cannon AFB (New Mexico); Holloman AFB (New Mexico); McChord AFB (Washington); Shaw AFB (South Carolina); Nellis AFB (Nevada); Fort Lewis (Washington); Travis AFB (California); Fort Bliss (Texas); Fort Dix (New Jersey); Grand Forks AFB (North Dakota); Seymour-Johnson AFB (North Carolina); Hickham AFB (Hawaii); Peterson AFB (Colorado); McConnell AFB (Kansas); Camp Pendleton (California); Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base Willow Grove (Pennsylvania); Redstone Arsenal (Alabama); F.E. Warren AFB (Wyoming); Shipments of FAV 030 were also sent to Germany and Canada.

FAV 038
Osan, South Korea; U.S.S. Roosevelt; Hill AFB (Utah); Fort Benning (Georgia); BioPort (administered to workers)

FAV 041
Al Jaber, Kuwait; Westover AFB (Massachusetts); Dover AFB (Delaware); Michigan ANG (Michigan); Dharhan, Saudi Arabia; Tyndall AFB (Florida)

FAV 043
Osan, South Korea; Wright-Patterson AFB (Ohio); Tennessee ANG (Tennessee); Dover AFB (Delaware); Fort Bragg (North Carolina); Oklahoma ANG (Oklahoma); Grand Forks AFB (North Dakota); Travis AFB (California); Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base Willow Grove (Pennsylvania); Fort Sill (Oklahoma); Key Field (Mississippi)

FAV 047
Travis AFB (California); Dover AFB (Delaware); BioPort (administered to workers)

FAV 048b
Grand Forks AFB (North Dakota)

FAV 070
Dyess AFB (Texas)

FAV 071
Dover AFB (Delaware); Camp Lejeune (North Carolina)

FAV 073
Fort Hood (Texas); Fort McCoy (Wisconsin)

FAV 078
Al Jaber, Kuwait
forrest shalom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:26 am    Post subject: fort bliss? Reply with quote

gary,

when was the "bad" anthrax sent to ft. bliss?

my cousin is in the marines and i just found out he has taken two
anthrax shots so far (within the past two months or so). he is scheduled
to take 4 remaining for a total of six.).

do you think it has squalene?

thanks,

forrest
Gary M - Author

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply to forrest shalom Reply with quote

Dear forrest shalom:

According to a confidential inventory from Michigan Biologic Products Institute (MBPI), MBPI sent a shipment of 2,900 doses of anthrax vaccine lot # FAV 030 (a lot confirmed by FDA tests to contain squalene) to the Army's Fort Bliss on September 10, 1998.

Based on Tulane University Medical School's anti-squalene antibody data from military personnel recently injected with anthrax vaccine for deployment to Iraq, there are reasons to believe that some of the current lots #'s in the vaccine supply administered to U.S. military personnel contains squalene.

It is impossible to know with any degree of certainty if your cousin received injections from a squalene-positive lot without having those lots tested for squalene, or without having other people injected with those lots test positive for the antibodies.

Sincerely,
Gary Matsumoto
DKehl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received lot #'s FAV 071 and FAV 073 at the Naval/Marine Corps Reserve Center in Reading, PA. Just an FYI to your list.

DKehl
forrest shalom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: israeli batch: FAV008 Reply with quote

i am in contact with an israeli who may have been given anthrax shots.
do you have any more data on FAV-008? i am going to ask my friend to
notify the israeli government about this. any more information that you may have on this batch sent to israel would be appreciated greatly!

todah rabah (thank you very much)

forrest shalom

p.s thanks a million for the info on how much and when squalene tainted anthrax vaccine was sent to ft. bliss.
twill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received lots FAV 070 and 073 and Ft McCoy Wi. Just more to add to your list
Gary M - Author

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply to forrest shalom, RE: israeli batch FAV 008 Reply with quote

Dear forrest shalom: According to an inventory from the Michigan Biologic Products Institute (MBPI), now BioPort, a total 360 doses of squalene-positive anthrax vaccine lot # FAV 008 were sent in three shipments to Israel. MBPI sent the first batch of 120 doses there on 30 June 1991. MBPI sent the second batch of 120 doses a year later on 15 June 1992. The third batch of 120 doses went to Israel about a year after that on 9 August 1993.

Based on information from the website run by the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Health Affairs, DOD subcontractor SRI (Stanford Research International) found 1-9 ppb concentrations in three separate doses of FAV 008. This was a significant finding because that meant a squalene-positive lot was, in fact, distributed for the first time on 22 January 2002, during Desert Storm. In other words, this was evidence that Desert Storm veterans could have received anthrax vaccine administered during the Gulf War. Batches of FAV 008, again, went to Israel, Germany, Taiwan and Canada.

FYI: The Departments of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics, Infectious Diseases and Analytical Chemistry at the Israel Institute for Biological Research (Ness-Ziona, Israel) engineered a recombinant anthrax vaccine that contained anthrax spores derived from an anthrax strain that does not produce toxin or capsules. The Israeli spore vaccine contained no adjuvant. Israeli reseachers demonstrated that this vaccine made from a spore-forming strain conferred protection (in female Hartley guinea pigs and mice) that was superior to the U.S. licensed protective antigen-based vaccine. Here's the reference:

Cohen S, Mendelson I, Altboum Z, Kobiler D, Elhanany E, Bino T, Leitner M, Inbar I, Roseberg H, Gozes Y, Barak R, Fisher M, Kronman C, Velan B, Shafferman A, Attenuated nontoxinogenic and nonencapsulated recombinant Bacillus anthrax spore vaccine protect against anthrax, Infection and Immunity, 2000 Aug; Volume 68, Number 8, pgs. 4549-58.

Yours sincerely,
Gary Matsumoto
Gary M - Author

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply to DKehl and twill, RE: FAV 070, FAV 071, FAV 073 Reply with quote

Dear Dkehl and twill: Thank you for letting me know about FAV 071 and FAV 073 being administered at the Naval/Marine Corps Reserve Center in Reading, Pennsylvania and FAV 070 and FAV 073 being administered at Fort McCoy, Wisconsin.

FYI: Rachael Lacy - who died after anthrax immunization at Fort McCoy, Wisconsin - received shots from anthrax vaccine lot number FAV 073. The autopsy report from the Mayo Clinic (where she died) said Lacy had a "lupus-like illness." The Mayo Clinic medical examiners said Lacy also had pneumonia and the same eosinophil infiltration in her lungs(eosinophils are a specific type of immune cell) - the same immune cells found in the lungs of soldiers in Iraq suffering from the "mysterious" outbreaks of pneumonia that did not respond to antibiotics. These cases of aseptic pneumonia did, in fact, respond to steroids, which are the standard medication for the treatment of autoimmunity.

Sincerely,
Gary Matsumoto
GulfVet2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Update to your list Reply with quote

Gary,
For your list ... I received shots from lots 38 and 47 at Westover ARB in Massachusetts.

Also, in your book you mention "SQ" as an annotation behind the dose on one persons shot record. I have that annotation once in mine too. It was behind my 3rd anthrax shot which was from lot #38. It is the only place I have an annotation like that in any of my shot records for nearly 20 years.
Gary M - Author

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply to GulfVet2, RE: Update to your list Reply with quote

Dear GulfVet2: Thanks for helping make the list (of what went where) more comprehensive. I find the "SQ" annotation in your records very odd. SQ is a routinely used abbreviation for subcutaneous, which is utterly redundant in this case because the licensed protocol for the administration of Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed (AVA) is subcutaneous. Unless other people were getting the shot by a different method. Interestingly, all the embedded reporters I know from Gulf War 2 say they were injected IM, or intramuscularly. In 1996-97, Fort Detrick began a study protocol to investigate a new two-dose priming schedule, which involved lengthening the time interval between shots and changing the "route of administration" from SQ to IM. IM is not the FDA-approved way to inject AVA. Coincidentally, the following year, 1998, the year the NIH formed the NIH Working Group with the FDA and DOD to "fast track" rPA102 with squalene, all these squalene "contaminated" vaccine lots turned up in the vaccine supply administered to U.S. troops. As I am sure you are all too painfully aware, FAV 038 contained a 27 parts per billion concentration of squalene; FAV 047 contained 83 parts per billion. In pharmacology, scientists "dose range" with twofold serial dilutions (as I describe in the book); they also conduct "dose escalation" studies to observe the effects on a patient of incremental increases inthe dosage of a drug.

Given DOD's track record of experimenting on troops, and the fact that there exists in the code of federal regulations rules (Title 21, Part 50.23) that make the administration of experimental drugs and vaccine to troops without informed consent perfectly legal, do you think the "SQ" annotation in your records, and the escalating dosages of squalene that you received in anthrax vaccine, are merely coincidental?

Sincerely,
Gary Matsumoto
GulfVet2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Coincidence? Reply with quote

Gary,

Coincidence? How could it possibly be coincidence? There are just too many of them. As you quoted one of the scientists in your book ... it's impossible in nature to get double-dosing like that. No, I believe you and Pam and the others who have painstakenly unraveled this mystery. Now I want the government to do something about it besides bash the theory. For all the money they have dumped into all the other "theories", they could have been well on the way to helping all the people that are sick.
DKehl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may want to direct this question towards Dr. Asa..

Would a pneumonia vaccine be a good idea in this instance? I'm also curious how mindful I should be towards cold/flu symptoms. I rarely see a Dr for a cold or the flu.
Are there symptoms or warning signs that I should look for in case of it being something worse?

Thanks for all the help.

DKehl
Gary M - Author

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply to GulfVet2, RE: Coincidence? Reply with quote

Dear GulfVet2: I obviously didn't think it was purely coincidental either. The trail of evidence is too complicated for TV, and almost too complicated for newspapers; hence the book. The DOD/FDA stonewalling on this issue - which has been documented by the GAO, Congressman Jack Metcalf, and the House Government Reform Committee - has been so formidable that I felt it necessary to write a book to lay it all out. Even pressure from Congress couldn't pry loose the facts that you've read in VACCINE A.

I took a page from my old employer's play book at Fox News Channel - "We Report. You Decide." I reported; now you decide.

What I reported in VACCINE A, you won't hear from the Department of Defense or the FDA. I think officials from DOD/FDA/NIH - the three federal agencies working in concert to "fast track" the second generation anthrax vaccine with squalene - will continue to stonewall, obfuscate and lie about squalene and its injurious effects until they are forced to testify about it under oath. With the help of veterans like yourself - the people who arguably need the most protection from unethical human experimentation - that could happen.

Sincerely,
Gary Matsumoto
GulfVet2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Coincidence Reply with quote

Gary,

I have written to my congressman and senator on this issue. Is there anyone else I can write to for attention to this matter?
Grateful

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<<Would a pneumonia vaccine be a good idea in this instance? I'm also curious how mindful I should be towards cold/flu symptoms. I rarely see a Dr for a cold or the flu. >>

Getting a pneumonia vaccine would be adding insult to injury. That vaccine is contraindicated for people with compromised immune systems and there are many documented adverse events associated with it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 1 of 20

Jump to: