The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr. Garth Nicolson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriciat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Dr. Garth Nicolson Reply with quote

I just purchased Vaccine-A and have just finished reading Dr. Mary's Monkey. I looked for Dr. Garth Nicolson citations and found none. As a retired psychologist, when writing Vet Evaluations, I have cited Dr. Nicolson. In 1996, Dr. Nicolson established the Molecular Institute for Medicine, a non-profit org in CA which tests and treats Micoplasma illnesses. He has published innumerable papers on this topic . Some dating back to 1996. He specializes in Gulf War Syndrome illnesses and, if the illness is primarily infectious (from vaccines) his cure rate is 75%. Unfortunately, chemical toxicity, etc., can affect the effectiveness of antibiotics. His research has contributed a lot on info and help and it is non-profit. I recall that prior to 9-11, he was so well-known that the Moussad contacted him saying that this Israli org had attempted to warn Washington what was going to happen and Washington ignored them and they wanted Dr. Nicolson to intercede. Perhaps Washington already knew and didn't want the job bungled. Anyway, anyone with micoplasma infections can contact Dr. Nicolson's clinic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: