The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Application Deadline Misleading
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Delaying the Real World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jtp02005

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, when I first wrote my post I was afraid that I was the only one who was affected by this. I'm surprised at how many "applicants" not only were duped by the pseudo-deadline but actually checked the message board. Sounds like an interesting bunch: world travelers and procrastinators--sounds like a group of people I'd like to get a beer with Smile
buglady

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Application Deadline Extended Reply with quote

For anyone still trying to submit your fellowship application (and good for you!), I heard from Colleen and the website has been adjusted to accept applications until Friday. So go ahead and submit! I just submitted my application without any problems.

It's probably a good idea to submit before Friday, though, in case there are any more hitches.

Good luck to all of you on your adventures!
borderhopping

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Damn! Reply with quote

LOL... I guess I should have been checking this thread. Looks like I missed the extended deadline... sigh...

An email to the mailing list would have been lovely. Something like, "we've heard you about the misleading deadline, we have extended it until friday"
DarienStubfootToad

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Delaying the real world", indeed.
Yes, you are.
Good work with all the great excuses.
I have bookmarked this forum, just in case I am late submitting something in the near future.
The best one was "I live in the woods..." hat off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Delaying the Real World All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: