The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

greatest biography ever

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Come Together @ Lennon Revealed
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lennonliveson78

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: greatest biography ever Reply with quote

Larry Kane, thank you so much for this awesome read! ALthough I was only 2 when Lennon was killed I grew up in a house of The Beatles music. My father used to tell me that he was a Beatle. Anyway, I have read a few biographies of John Lennon before that were cold and well, boring. This book, from the moment I opened it (yesterday) I could not put it down. I figure that I will be done reading it tonight. It was so warm and funny and gave such great insight into John Lennon and the other Beatles from your perspective. I especially loved all the stories in the book from Pauline Sutcliffe and others who knew John well. You really touched on the lost weekend and May Pang very well. I had no idea that Yoko Ono set up that affair. WOW. Such an easy read I am no doubt going to read this book again. John Lennon live's on in my family! You are so lucky to have known him. I wish I could have. Take care!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Come Together @ Lennon Revealed All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: