The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Military Coverup of Deadly Vaccinations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ingvar2012

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Military Coverup of Deadly Vaccinations Reply with quote

VIDEO

Military Coverup of Deadly Vaccinations:
http://www.infowars.com/?p=3721
dhanby

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:12 am    Post subject: Link doesn't work! Reply with quote

The video has been disabled and is no longer available on the link on Infowars!
saildawg69

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:32 am    Post subject: What you don't know about your government could kill you Reply with quote

I am trying to find answers to why my husband (GWV) has some sort of autoimmune disease. The VA dr thinks its MS. This is after a back surgery he didn't need for weak leg muscles & a floppy foot. 3 yrs and 4 MRI's later, the MRI's show Degeneration of the myelin on the right side of his brain and spine (neck and upper back) still no diagnosis, still no treatment. Still no answers. I have to find the answers myself i guess. I am desperate. What tests should he get? We would like to find treatment to help him. The VA is doing NOTHING and my husbands condition is getting worse. He is 42 and cannot walk without a prostetic brace for his leg and he suffers from headaches and memory lose. Amoung all the other illnesses and symptoms he has had for years.
One of his immunization records he has it says he got
{Vacc-A on Jan 22nd 1991 .5cc} no lot#. He got many other shots and PB pills too. I just bought Gary's book. I also have read alot from Dr. Nichols. He emailed me info, promptly. I am wondering where my husband can the asa assay test. My husbands primary said today she would get him tested if she knows how/where to get it. Can anyone help us? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: