The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

false ositive for HIV when trying to donate blood.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeaBeeSC

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: false ositive for HIV when trying to donate blood. Reply with quote

I am a Gulf War Vet who spent most of my time in Al Jabail, S.A.

At the current time I have to take about 20 different medications from a stool softener to Morphine to treat the symptoms of a illness the VA says doesn't exist. Most of my symptoms have been identified in the research of Dr. Robert Haley when he did his research on my Bn. with funding by Ross Perot.

I have a couple of other symptoms that are not identified by Dr. Haley's research. I used to be over a 6 gallon blood donor, but after my return when trying to donate blood, I found out that my blood was refused. On the standard screening tests, I found out that my blood gives a false-positive for HIV. But when tested for HIV, I come up negative. . I have received a letter from the Red Cross excusing me from ever donating blood again. To me this sounds like some kind of autoimmune disorder

I feel that most of my problems comes from PB and pesticides exposures, but possible additional symptoms from the one or two anthrax shots I received.

I would just like to know if anyone else has ever noticed this problem with their blood when trying to donate blood?

Thanks,

SeaBeeSC Question Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: