The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Length of time?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
travis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Length of time? Reply with quote

How long does squalene stay in the blood and how long can it affect your imune system?

I've been having problems with my health on and off since Desert Storm.
I've had a left orchiectomy, a lot of fiberouis in my chest under my skin, enlarged lympnodes, small nodes on my thyroids several biegnin tumors and of course all the other symtoms.
I received the 2 shots given in Bahrain, before going into Saudi. They are listed in my records as ANTHRAX no lot given.

Thanks,
Travis
jkbk40

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Travis,

I got mine in 1999, lot043.

I would strongly suggest getting in touch with Dr Pam Asa.

Dr Asa has helped me a great deal in coming to terms with issues as well as what labs to get drawn up to check for everything.

She also has a vast amount of knowledge and peer-reviewed facts concerning the subject of squalene used in vaccinations.

PMBA@aol.com

As for how long this stuff stays, I am reluctant to say until I get the official word from an expert concerning myself.

I was perfectly healthy before and that the course of 9 years has been a gradual descent. It picked up pace the past 2 years as the symptoms worsened even with treatment. It didnt matter what I took anymore, it just got worse. The military doctors couldnt pinpoint a reason for anything. Last thing I heard, they are looking for something rare or unknown. Next stop med board for the symptoms.

After speaking with Dr Asa, it was the first time in 9 years that everything seemed to make sense. I am confident that once I am out and on a program of recovery that I can manage these things and be able to work, which is my goal at this point.

In my case, it was talking to the right person and getting the right information as well as what to ask for in lab work.

There was considerable amount of relief in just knowing, now the scary part of accepting.

Keep your head up, sounds like you had a rough run so far.

Jim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: