The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

job/internship ideas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Delaying the Real World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emerald

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: job/internship ideas Reply with quote

Hi All:

I'm a recent college grad with a psych degree (not too useful). I have been to Africa three times doing development and advocacy work, and I've done a bunch of smaller international programs. I'm looking to get back to a developing country, but do something a little more substantial, and not spend so much of my own money this time. Does anyone know of any paid internships, international job opportunities or volunteer positions with stipends? I am thinking about becoming a nurse in the future, but need to be out of the classroom for now, so I want to do something a bit more professional with international development.

Any ideas and suggestions would be appreciated!
Thanks!
Emerald
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Delaying the Real World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: