The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beginning to issue the vaccine again...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AvCrashInsp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Beginning to issue the vaccine again... Reply with quote

Through the grapevine, I have heard that the Tac-P's are receiving the anthrax vaccine in the Washington Air Guard units. Just a heads up if anyone is up that way or knows anyone. I don't think they are aware of some of their new rights. Even though they have some loop-hole authorizing us as test subjects from what I read.

Continue to hope all are doing well...

Later,
AvCrashInsp
dhanby

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:06 am    Post subject: Anthrax.... Reply with quote

Anyone who deploys has to get this shot. Luckily I didn't have to get more than 1 the last time becuase it had been years since my first go round that completely jacked my body up. Thank you USAF Shocked

It makes me sick that they are poisoning the people who volunteer to protect and serve....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: