The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My husbands health

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Military wife

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: My husbands health Reply with quote

I guess I have been under a rock. I truely was not aware of this whole squalene situation until today. My husband has received 4 anthrax shots, 3 from lot#43 in 1999, and one from another in 2000. He is currently under going testing for R.A., Lupus, and some others. The symptoms best fit for R.A. My question is , could this really be from the shots recieved in 1999? I am just a simple housewife and some of the science is over my head. I appologize, I have not yet read your book, but have every intention of doing so. He has had so many of the symptoms I am seeing listed on these boards. The anxiety attacks, chronic joint pain, constant fatigue, nausea, fever, chills. He is still active duty in the TN Air National Guard, and if asked to get another shot, will refuse. I am looking for any advice on where we go from here. Thank you for you time.

a Military Wife
perseus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply to Military Wife Reply with quote

Dear Military Wife: Your husband received three doses from an anthrax vaccine lot proven by FDA testing to contain nanodoses of squalene, specifically 40 parts per billion. Immune responses occur at the molecular level. There are trillions of squalene molecules in 40 parts per billion. In the 1990s, animal experiments at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm (which awards the annual Nobel Prize for Medicine) proved that squalene injections induce the animal version of rheumatoid arthritis. More recently, animal experiments at the University of Florida Medical School proved that injecting animals with squalene induce the full array of autoantibodies associated with systemic lupus erythematosus. Hundreds of anecdotal reports from military personnel indicate that many of of the adverse effects associated with squalene-dosed anthrax vaccine lots occur after three shots. This is consistent with classic immunization theory. Each booster amplifies by several orders of magnitude the immunological response initiated by first dose. All the symptoms reported by your husband have been reported by thousands of other U.S. military personnel injected with squalene-compromised anthrax vaccine lots listed elsewhere in this forum.

The reason squalene injection can do this is simple. If the immune system forms antibodies to squalene, and Tulane Medical School research shows that it does, the immune system will then attack squalene molecules wherever they are found in the body. Squalene is everywhere in the human body, specifically in the myelin sheath...which is the insulation around nerves. So squalene injection can induce an immune system attack on a system that is connected to every part of a person's body.

I believe there are bureaucratic procedures that your husband can follow in order to get an official reprieve from further anthrax immunization.

If your husband tests positive for autoimmune disease, it is incurable. Should that be the case, and I sincerely hope it is not, I recommend that you get a referral to a rheumatologist who can help your husband manage his autoimmune disease.

One final factoid. Regulations written by the Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Defense permit human experiments on U.S. military personnel without informed consent. It is legal. I believe U.S. military personnel are the only patient population in the industrialized world upon whom it is legally permissible to run experiments that violate the precepts of the Nuremberg Code.

Sincerely,

Gary Matsumoto
Author
Vaccine A
Military wife

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary,
Thank you for replying to my post so quickly. I had never heard of Squalene before Saturday. I was doing research to try and find out as much as I could about R.A., imagine my shock when I found your website. By sure luck, my husbands medical records happened to be here at the house that day. To my horror I found the 3 shots given in October of 1999 from FAV043. When he was given the shots and did not get sick right away, I really though we had dodged the bullet. Now I am kicking myself for not seeing the connection earlier. He has been having some of the syptoms for a couple of years. It was only recently the pain got bad enough to realy seek out treatment. I appreciate your breaking down the science for me and my husband to better understand. I think part of us is relieved to find out where this is coming from, and of course, the other part is just terrified. I feel like I am in a bad "B" movie. This was not in our plans. I am sure it was not in anyones. We are doing our best to get educated on R.A. as well as Squalene, we feel like its the only thing we can do at this point. Being on active duty he is seeing military Dr.s, will they acknowledge the connection? We can only hope. My best guess is they will not. I have a feeling we will be treated like lunatics if we bring it up. I am planning to start a file to collect all the information I can so in the event we can get someone to listen, we will have what we know available. My husband is only 39 years old, we have 2 small children, and are worried about our future. I just wanted to say thank you for putting the information out there, and for being here on this board for the vets and families to talk to. I have ordered a copy of your book and hope to have it soon. To the others who read this, please know we are praying for all of you and your families.

A Military Wife
AvCrashInsp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Hope you got the private message... Reply with quote

Dear Military Wife:

I sent a private message and it was a little lengthy to post. If you didn't get it...just let me know.

Sincerely,
Anthony
Military wife

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just thought I would update everyone who is here on my husbands health. The last time I posted he was still under going testing to see what was wrong. Since that time he has been diagnosed with R.A. and Ankelosing Spondilitis. He is on more meds than I care to mention. The A.S. can affect his heart, lungs, vision, and spine. He could end up in a permanent hunched over position. There is nothing that can be done according to the Dr's we have seen except wait and see what happens. We have had to switch Dr's once because the man was incompetent, and now we will have to find yet another because the new one is no longer going to accept Tricare. Figures. My son's teacher is someone who was mentioned in the book. I had wanted to contact her but was unsure how, and it turns out God thought I should as well. I can find no other explanation for her showing up in our lives. We have had many conversations about our husbands health. She has told me of the battles she has had to have to get care for her husband. It's just depressing. I have always been a proud military wife. Now I feel like they cheated me and my kids. My husband was so full of life and now he is tired and hurts all the time. He can no longer do some things with his children that he used to. Ever tried to explain to an 8 year old why Daddy is sick and tired all the time? I don't recommend it. Hell, I don't even fully understand it, how could he? If there is anyone out there who would like to talk, please feel free to contact me. I have never been a "wives club" person, but I sure wish they had one for this. Good luck to all
eisenhe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:40 am    Post subject: Another vet checking in Reply with quote

Good evening; my case is not nearly as intense as your husband's ("just" diabetes to date) but I know that some help is available. I too got the shots in 1999, and separated in 2005. Within a couple months of separation the diabetes started. While the VA does not admit to anything, because I filed a claim with them within two years of separation, they are now paying disability and taking care of all my healthcare. Once your husband is out of the military, find the nearest VA Benefits Office and put in the claim. They'll take care of all meds and other healthcare at no cost. Hope that helps, at least a little. Also note that they're not fast -- my claim went in in March 2007, and it took until January 2008 for the results to get back -- but the disability pay and healthcare cost coverage was retroactive. Good luck -- let me know if there's anything else I can answer for you. Ed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: