The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Getting it on the main page...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AvCrashInsp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Getting it on the main page... Reply with quote

Kadena AB, Japan
20May1999-FAV038; 08Jun1999-FAV043; 23Jun1999-FAV?; 28Jun1999-FAV041; 21Jan2000-FAV037

Prince-Sultan AB, Saudi Arabia
10Jun2001-FAV048B

Just thought that these might help. I haven't seen anyone from the same areas as myself listed yet. I have been having health problems since my third and fourth vaccination, which seems to be the trend. Went to the hospital for a small heart issue at PSAB, but was given Mylanta and told I had acid reflux. I seperated after seven years of active duty AF in 2002 and joined the AF reserves. Since then, my civilian physician had found that I have chronic arthritis, acid reflux, trace arteriosclerosis (after another small heart issue and raise in c-reactive proteins in blood). Also I don't want to leave out other continuing problems such as: headaches, tremors, chronic fatigue, dizziness, blurred vision, ringing ears, numb legs, sciatica, sinus problems and a cough that won't go away. I am going through the process with the VHC and VA now determine something? My reserve physicians don't seem to want to touch the situation but with the help of some good people the ball is rolling. I am 31 years of age and neither myself nor my family has ANY history of health issues.

Hope everyone else is getting through OK.

Sincerely,
Anthony
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: