The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any cases of Diabetes induced by squalene?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eisenhe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Any cases of Diabetes induced by squalene? Reply with quote

Good evening, all; I was diagnosed with diabetes a year ago, and further testing showed that the cause was an autoimmune disorder. The test was for the GAD-65 antibody, and I came back strongly positive. As a result, I'm an insulin-dependent diabetic. This was a surprise to an otherwise healthy, slim, white 34-year-old.
Reading the book and cross-referencing my shot records was an eye-opener. I got a shot from lot FAV038 in March 1999 at Nellis AFB in preparation for a deployment to the Middle East, and this is one of the lots shown to contain squalene. At the time, I was briefed that the vaccine was safe, and that it was the same licensed vaccine that had been given to ranchers for years.
For addition to the location charts, here's mine:
FAV038, March 1999, Nellis AFB
FAV041, April and May 1999, Nellis AFB
FAV048B, April 2000, Nellis AFB
So, anybody have any similar experiences? Where do I go next? Thanks! Ed
UsaHog

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: Any cases of Diabetes induced by squalene? Reply with quote

eisenhe wrote:
Good evening, all; I was diagnosed with diabetes a year ago, and further testing showed that the cause was an autoimmune disorder. The test was for the GAD-65 antibody, and I came back strongly positive. As a result, I'm an insulin-dependent diabetic. This was a surprise to an otherwise healthy, slim, white 34-year-old.
Reading the book and cross-referencing my shot records was an eye-opener. I got a shot from lot FAV038 in March 1999 at Nellis AFB in preparation for a deployment to the Middle East, and this is one of the lots shown to contain squalene. At the time, I was briefed that the vaccine was safe, and that it was the same licensed vaccine that had been given to ranchers for years.
For addition to the location charts, here's mine:
FAV038, March 1999, Nellis AFB
FAV041, April and May 1999, Nellis AFB
FAV048B, April 2000, Nellis AFB
So, anybody have any similar experiences? Where do I go next? Thanks! Ed

Ed,
Are you still in service? have your filed a VAERS Report?

drop me an email or PM

usahog(at)hotmail(dot)com

Hog
perseus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply to eisenhe Reply with quote

Dear eisenhe: I recommend that you contact immunologist, Pamela Asa, Ph.D. and discuss your case with her. Her email is PMBA@aol.com.

Sincerely,
Gary Matsumoto
gulfwarsleuth

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Gulf War induced diabetes Reply with quote

I am doing research for a friend who is a Gulf War Veteran. Like you he developed diabetes but has no "risk factors" He was deployed from Ft Campbell, Ky and did receive his immunizations there.

He was a extremely fit athletic type. His ailments have come on slowly and one at a time...but we are convinced they are all or mostly Gulf War related...probably like most, from a combination of exposures.

His major complaints are irregular heart rate to the point that he has required several visits to the ER; Type 2 diabetes diagnosed about 4 years ago...but it is grossly out of control and he now requires 4 insulin shots a day; and some very strange condition with his esophagus that causes him to choke and food and requires a stretching procedure every few months in order to swallow.

I wonder how many vets have diabetes and just chalk it up to "just one of those things" when it could be Gulf War related.
greg

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got diabetes shortly after getting the anthrax shot. My life is so sad now. I have constant pain and headaches. I never have good sleep unless I am totally exhausted. I have constant memory loss. AT work, I always lose tools on jobs. I have no one to help me because I can't help my self.
I have gone to the va and going through doctor visits. I forget to reorder my meds all the time. I miss appointments because I just forgot, not on purpose.
That's all
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: