The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flu vaccine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Touscents

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Flu vaccine Reply with quote

Gary, I heard you on the radio yesterday saying that the flu shot often causes flu. The flu shot is a killed vaccine, so it cannot cause flu.
dhanby

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:59 am    Post subject: Flu shot? Reply with quote

Touscents-the flu mist is a live virus and the flu shot always makes me sick or gives me a sinus infection. I am exempt now from the military...esp now that it is mixed with H1N1 and H2 and H3....they're killing us off slowly!

Check out the novaccine site for ingredients because they use aborted babies in the swine flu shot! Why??? That cannot be good to have someone else's DNA injected into your body!
Touscents

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:59 am    Post subject: dhanby Reply with quote

dhanby, As I said, I was talking about the flu shot. FluMist has not been around very long. And you are crazy if you really believe aborted fetuses are in any vaccine. Are you insane?
dhanby

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:23 am    Post subject: Human diploid tissue...in the flu shots! Reply with quote

Check this out for yourself. You obviously know everything and the rest of us are all morons....how do you like these apples?????

http://www.novaccine.com/vaccine-ingredients/results.asp?sc=14

Human Diploid cells: MRC5 proteins:(human diploid cells, aborted fetuses)

Derived from normal lung tissue of a 14-week-old male fetus by J. P. Jacobs in September 1966 (Nature 227: 168-170, 1970), the MRC-5 cell line was established in a growth medium consisting of Earle's Basal Medium in Earle's balanced salt solution supplemented with 10% calf (bovine) serum. The MRC-5 ...more
Derived from normal lung tissue of a 14-week-old male fetus by J. P. Jacobs in September 1966 (Nature 227: 168-170, 1970), the MRC-5 cell line was established in a growth medium consisting of Earle's Basal Medium in Earle's balanced salt solution supplemented with 10% calf (bovine) serum. The MRC-5 cell strain (like the WI-38 cell line) is susceptible to a wide range of human viruses.
http://www.viromed.com/services/product/mrc5.htm

Viral vaccines are often cultured on aborted fetal tissue. There are several types of fetal cells in which the virus is grown: MRC5, WI-38, WI-26 VA4, RA273, PER C and HEK 293. This has raised concerns, with reports of some individuals with religious objections to abortion refusing vaccination because they feel this makes them complicit with the original act of abortion.

Some deem it unethical to use vaccines from fetal cell lines for the following reasons:
1) If abortion is immoral then profiting from it must also be immoral.
2) The unborn child was unable to give consent for its body parts to be used, so it is therefore disrespectful to the dead.
3) The argument that "the fetal tissues would just go to waste if they were not used" was not accepted at the Nuremberg trials of scientists who used body parts from concentration camp victims. This abuse of the child's body only compounds the injustice of the original abortion, even if the vaccine producers were in no way connected to the abortion.
4) Use of this vaccine implies acceptance of the legality of abortion, and does nothing to discourage the use of fetal parts or cell lines in vaccine manufacture or other branches of medicine.

Vaccines that use aborted fetuses:
Acambis 1000 (smallpox) Acambis -- MRC5
Avaxim (hepatitis A) Pateur Merieux -- MRC5
Biavax (mumps, rubella) Merck -- RA273, WI-38
Ervevax (rubella) Smithkilne Beecham -- MRC5
Havarix (hepatitis A) Smithkilne Beecham -- MRC5
Imovax HDCV, DCO (rabies) Pasteur Merieux Connaught -- MRC5
Meruvax II (rubella) Merck -- RA273, WI-38
MMR II (Measles, mumps, rubella) Merck Sharp & Dohme -- WI-38
MR VAX (measles, rubella) Merck -- RA273, WI-38
Poliovax (polio, IPV) MRC5
Priorix (measles, mumps, rubella) Smithkline Beecham -- MRC5
Proquad (mmr, chickenpox/varicella) Merck -- RA273, WI-38, MRC5
Twinrix (hepatitis A and B) GSK -- MRC5
VAQTA (hepatitis A) MSD -- MRC5
Varivax (chickenpox, varicella) MSD -- WI-38
Zostavax (shingles) Merck -- MRC5, WI-38

http://www.dgwsoft.co.uk/homepages/vaccines/alternatives.htm
http://www.cogforlife.org/fetalvaccines.htm
Touscents

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked at your link. It says MRC5 (what you call aborted fetuses) is a cell line developed in 1970 from a single cell from one aborted fetus. They are not putting fetuses in vaccines. They are simply growing viruses in the cell line. The flu shot vaccine is not made in a cell line; it is made in chicken eggs. In the future it might be made in a cell line. I think the leading contender is a cell line made from a dog kidney cell.
dhanby

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:08 am    Post subject: Human diploid tissue? Reply with quote

http://nccn.net/~wwithin/abortedtissue.htm

This site states that:
The following vaccines are grown on aborted fetal tissue - rabies, some mumps, rubella, chickenpox, hepatitis a, smallpox (some), ipv. One of the single measles vaccines is further attenuated in diploid cells...

Why on EARTH are we messing with this kind of "science"?
There aren't long-term studies with this nor do I want to use taxpayer dollars to fund this garbage because I am pro-life, not pro-death!

Sorry, I don't think either of us are truly qualified to discuss these matters; however, your naiveness will give you a body like mine if you choose to pump these carcinogens into it!
Touscents

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:00 pm    Post subject: Dhanby Reply with quote

Dhanby, I have been working in vaccine laboratories for nearly 30 years. I know what I am talking about. I do not blame you for believing the misinformation you have read. You have clearly studied it, but just as clearly you have not studied from peer-reviewed scientific journals and you have not actually made vaccines, as I have. Again, no vaccines are made with human ebryos. The shred of truth in that is that some vaccines are made in cell lines that were derived from single cells of embryos. Cell lines can last indefinitely and are used to produce viruses for vaccines, therapeutics and diagnostic tests in thousands of labs throughout the world. These cell lines are available through the internet and other sources. You can find out about them through the American Type Culture Collection (ATCC) web site. For example that cell line MRC-5 that you call fetal tissue was actually produced in Sept, 1966. A thorough history is on the ATCC web site: http://www.atcc.org/ATCCAdvancedCatalogSearch/ProductDetails/tabid/452/Default.aspx?ATCCNum=CCL-171&Template=cellBiology
dhanby

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:12 pm    Post subject: Mercury and squalene? Reply with quote

I am wondering why these vaccines contain heavy metals and things that are considered to be dangerous into shots that are internally entering our blood streams and systems?

I am not convinced that vaccinations are the answer since the long-term unintended consequences have yet to be determined!

I appreciate your lab work but I wonder if you know anyone personally or you yourself have ever been injected with the military coctail of; anthrax, yellow fever, havrix, meningococcal, and the others that are mandated by the DOD?

I know many people who have been killed or severely disabled as a result of these shots. In NH, a good friend of mine's son had the anthrax shots and nearly died! He's a vegetable now. You cannot say that the shots are safe when people are still dying! The ends don't justify the means in these cases!

I don't trust these shots and I think that there has to be another solution.

I am also wondering if you have ever watched this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNyo0Gu7064

Also, do you think Al Gore has the experience or knowlege to tout global warming? He's definitely not a scientist but everyone believes his made-up warming trend! So you're saying that I am fed conspiracy theories but you fail to see that you may also be fed lies! The doctors HAVE to tell us these shots are safe and that we need big pharma to heal our ailments while they pull homeopathic healing methods off the table! There was a doctor who was assassinated for discovering that baking soda actually healed people who had cancer! So, if we can use natural methods, why are we pumped full of hormones, chemicals, and man-made compounds? There's gotta be a reason why the planet has become too obese and I blame the FDA and the processed foods that we eat! And there's no doubt that our cosmetic industry is allowed to use known carcinogens in pretty much everything we smear onto our bodies...

I cannot even believe you won't open your eyes a little bit to consider that there may be something else going on.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: