The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Squalene is a no, no
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dhanby

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:46 am    Post subject: Biased! Reply with quote

I am happy you admit your biased opinion Toucents! That's part of the problem. I used to think the way you do too until I found out that we're (the militaty) just guinea pigs of the nation!

I know plenty of people on my base who are ill from who knows what. I have had well over 50 vaccines that I remember but my shot record only shows 30 something.

I wouldn't be surprised if the military were using its power on its own people. Look at history-it repeats itself. It's the perfect way to keep population down and by controlling behavior for people...poison them!

I wonder why you believe "trusted" experts? If you have yet to be a doctor or have ever worked in labs where these viruses are created (that's probably how AIDS was invented...just sayin)! My friend's mother worked in R&D for some company with a top secret clearance. He remembers visiting her office and she took him on a short tour. He saw tons of animals and bugs that they were testing God knows what on. He was ill and never asked to return again! How do you think Lyme disease was started? In a lab and the infected bugs were let loose. Look up sometime the monsters that have washed ashore from Plum Island.

Check it out here: http://weeklyworldnews.com/mutants/15134/plum-island-body/

If you're truly that naive to even think our government really cares about the "Middle Class" you're in for a rude awakening! It's a shame that people will doubt this but believe 9/11 was an inside job!

And, if you're a skeptic, why even bother with this site? Gary M. is the one trying to educate the public! I am sure he's got more experience in these matters than us combined yet you doubt his work? Weird!
Touscents

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:23 pm    Post subject: Dhanby Reply with quote

Dhanby, enough with the conspiracy theories. I am also well-versed on them. The difference is that I have also read the peer-reviewed scientific journals, and I have worked in vaccine labs for nearly 30 years. The conspiracy theories are mostly wrong. The theory that HIV was made by the army to control the African and gay populations is utter nonscence. The guy who made that up is probably having a big laugh at your expense. Anyone can make up anything and draw some coicidences together, put it on the internet, and there's a conspiracy theory for people like you to spread and even build on. Meanwhile, academics, like me, read the peer-reviewed material that you ignore. The real history of HIV has been determined by real scientists who determined it evolved from a chimpanzee virus in the Belgian Congo region in the 1950's. The Chimpanzee virus has been isolated from chimps and viruses that the chmp virus evolved from have also been identified. Beatrice Hahn is the major researcher to have described the ancestry of HIv.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: