The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sesame Oil safe in injectable drugs????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silvertiger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Sesame Oil safe in injectable drugs???? Reply with quote

Hello,
I was reading the following excerpt from Vaccine-A: "Pearson's associates, Michael Whitehouse and Frances W. Beck, injected more than dozen of these metabolizable oils into rats, including castor oil, coconut oil, olive oil, sesame seed oil, cottonseed oil, corn oil, wheat germ oil, safflower oil, cod liver oil, oleomargarine, and the commercial lubricating oil, silicone. When these were mixed with heat-killed Mycobacteria tuberculosis, the UCLA group got results it didn't expect. All of the oils were toxic; they all induced arthritis in rats with varying degrees of severity. "
Now this got me thinking, they mention "sesame seed oil" and I work for a Generic Pharmaceutical Company that used to make injectable drugs (a wide variety, but NO vaccines) and we had numerous injectables that were based on sesame seed oil (as a carrier). Now, these drugs to not contain "Mycobacteria tuberculosis" but I was wondering if sesame seed oil is safe without this??? Does anyone know about this?
I'm definitely going to get this book! Very interesting!
silvertiger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found some more information regarding this:
Haloperidol for Injection is available in sesame oil (sterile) used via intramuscular injection (same as flu shot I think). Search for sesame oil in this article:
http://www.appdrugs.com/PIs/Haloperidol_Decanoate_45803A.pdf

Sesame Oil contains about 25ppm Squalene according to this article (much less than Olive Oil) but I read that squalene even in small doses is still dangerous. See list in this article: (it's a long link)
http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&q=cache:GF-wz0I7iaIJ:palmoilis.mpob.gov.my/publications/pod32-6.pdf+squalene+in+sesame+oil&hl=en&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESg9GjzLPBbI0EDEpz7Q3Io7cFnxIe5dJNREqMq5IVfvKsr6WZaQo8AOb9Tc8GNX9veY833h4BuoL_SPfncOJIUQwNnYzT-IUJD-L1P4aeY3hhGXzKdBnY3yeHBTnoY0RtbnOJeb&sig=AFQjCNFd6PZvddSaXkVbWrRXjF9VjfB95Q

So it looks like squalene is injected with other drugs just like in the flu shot but maybe if the concentration is less and there are no virus / bacteria particles in it then it does not have such a detrimental effect?
Would really like to hear feedback if anyone knows more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: