The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Squalene and the Swine Flu Vaccine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mizzoumom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Squalene and the Swine Flu Vaccine Reply with quote

I just received an email indicating that squalene is going to be in the swine flu shot--will paste that part below. Has anyone heard about this? As the mother of two vaccine injured children, I find it horrifying that they plan to jump start the vaccine in our school systems and inject this into kids:

MF-59 is an oil-based adjuvant primarily composed of
squalene, Tween 80 and Span85.
All oil adjuvants injected into rats were found toxic. All rats
developed an MS-like disease that left them crippled, dragging
their paralyzed hindquarters across their cages.
Squalene caused severe arthritis (3 on scale of 4). Squalene in
humans at 10-20 ppb (parts per billion) lead to severe immune
responses, such as autoimmune arthritis and lupus.
Reference: Kenney, RT. Edleman, R. "Survey of human-use adjuvants."
Expert Review of Vaccines. 2 (2003) p171.
Reference: Matsumoto, Gary. Vaccine A: The Covert Government
Experiment Thatís Killing Our Soldiers and Why GIís Are Only the First
Victims of this Vaccine. New York: Basic Books. p54.
Federal health officials will probably recommend that most
Americans get three flu shots this fall: one regular flu shot and
two doses of any vaccine made against the new swine flu strain.
Reference: Washington Post, Wednesday, May 6, 2009
HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is talking to school
superintendents around the country, urging them to spend the
summer planning what to do if the government decides it needs
their buildings for mass vaccinations and vaccinating kids first.
Reference: CBS News, June 12, 2009.
maryinhawaii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:47 am    Post subject: Serious concern Reply with quote

This topic was brought up recently by an MD/researcher on fluwiki. The potential for disaster is certainly there, in her opinion. I'm not able to post a link to the news diary on which this discussion took place, but it was on July 26 so you can find it by going to www dot newfluwiki2 dot com. and going to archives.

I wish there was a way to get hold of Gary Matsumoto personally, and urge him to come out publically with this new and imminent danger. Whereas GWS affected thousands of GI's - bad enough - should they use this adjuvant in a mass vaccination campaign against pandemic influenza, they could cause tens of millions of people world wide - including HCW, police and firemen, soldiers and children to suffer permanent, disabling damage.

This issue is so current, so huge, that I'm sure Gary or anyone else bringing this to media attention would get max press coverage
hopeful_watcher

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Squalene could affect fetus!!! Reply with quote

It is my understanding (and I hope that you correct me it I am wrong
here) that Cholesterol is of vital importance to the proper and
healthy development of a Fetus. Also that a naturally occurring oil
in the body of a pregnant woman's tissue (namely Squalene) is
important in how a fetus synthesizes cholesterol from its mother and
an improper synthesis may result in Smith-Lemli-Opitz Syndrome among
other complications.

Reference:
Page 219 of the book "Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry" 3rd edition which can be found on Google books.

Now if I may, Squalene is being added to vaccines, specifically for
H1N1 Flu vaccine, which is supposed to boost the auto immune system of
the recipient, thereby requiring a lower dosage of the vaccine to
achieve a significant level of anti-bodies to fight the flu virus. The
problem with this approach is that natural Squalene is introduced into
the body through the skin absorption and ingestion and is not
naturally entering the body directly into the blood stream. The affect
on the body is that it considers the Squalene to be an unnatural
invader of the body and therefore fights to rid the body of it... ALL
OF IT. Therefore, it would be easy to conclude, if these facts are
accurate and you follow the logic to the end is that pregnant women
who would receive an intravenous vaccination that includes Squalene,
would seriously jeopardize the natural levels of Squalene required for
healthy development of their babies. In other words, the H1N1
vaccination could result in countless deaths and retardation of
babies.

Take also the fact that the first civilian population slated to
receive the vaccination (right behind health workers) are women who
are pregnant. The result would be horrendous and tragic, to say the
least.
shawnsiegel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Adjuvants in Clinical Trials Reply with quote

From a government website, there are at least 25 clinical trials, most of them either already completed or ongoing, of adjuvant in 2009 h1n1 vaccine. There is also a CDC statement that, when read with a discerning eye, says that though there are no current plans to include adjuvants in the swine flu vaccine, if the experts determine from trial results that the adjuvants are safe, they will be added. We don't know how long the manufacturers will wait before passing their data to said experts. Also to be considered is the sad admission by the then-director of the CDC that the swine flu adminstered to 40 million Americans in 1976 was untested.

maryinhawaii, so current and so huge is so correct a description of the unfolding situation. This is truly and information war, and it is apparently up to us individuals to spread the word to our neighborhoods digital and physical, and hope the ripple effect insists itself. The ingredients in those adjuvants that do not contain squalene are either also autoimmune disease producing, or secret, which should be illegal.

mizzoumom - I don't see the email you referenced, stating that squalene will be contained in the h1n1 vaccine. PLEASE post it, and any links you might have to related statements.
hopeful_watcher

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

W.H.O. has come out an endorsed the use of Squalene or other Squalene type derivatives to be used in vaccines.

http://www.who.int/vaccine_safety/topics/adjuvants/squalene/Jun_2006/en/index.html
hopeful_watcher

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: tested on pregnant women? Reply with quote

This one also talks about the extensive testing of the MF59 on over 26,000 individuals. My first question is of those 26,000 individuals, how many of them were pregnant? This should be asked since pregnant women are first in line to receive the vaccination.

http://www.who.int/vaccine_research/documents/Report_on_consultation_on_adjuvant_safety.pdf
shawnsiegel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:08 pm    Post subject: WHO Squalene Misrepresentations Reply with quote

hopeful: In the WHO squalene report they say,

"One published report has suggested that some army veterans who received anthrax vaccines developed anti-squalene antibodies and that these antibodies caused disabilities. However, squalene was not added to the vaccines administered to these veterans, nor was it used in the manufacturing process."

We know this to be untrue. The FDA discovered squalene in various lots of anthrax vaccine, in parts per billion that doubled from lot to lot - a traditional, man-made, manufacturers' protocol for testing vaccines. The Army at one point claimed (still claims?) that maybe the anthrax produced the squalene. The immunologists' reports I've received say that's either impossible or highly unlikely. There are enough people trying to deceive us; there's no point in us trying to deceive ourselves. There is a definite point in trying to maintain the adjuvant-in-2009-h1n1-vaccine vigil, and spreading the word.
hopeful_watcher

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't misunderstand me. I was not pointing to those links as giving credence to their stated position. I was merely answering your question of what are the references that lead us to think Squalene will be utilized in the H1N1 vaccine. Personally, I think this vaccine is a horrendous eugenics attempt at population control by seriously changing the birth/death ratio by killing off the majority of births. It makes me sick.
shawnsiegel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Slight Escalation Reply with quote

hopeful - peace unto you. We are on the same page and in the same (human) race. Access the following Influenza Vaccination Record, just one more hint of what's to come...

http://labvirus.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/08-cdc-h1n1vaxrecord.pdf

I simply cannot stop searching for definitive proof that the squalene is actually in the vaccine, something which none of us have yet found, though the hints abound.
shawnsiegel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No adjuvant is listed on the vaccine inserts, either for seasonal influenza or 2009 h1n1 swine flu! They can all be found at:

http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/package_inserts-bymanuf.htm

I will still advise everyone in the increasingly smaller circle of folks who will listen to me, to avoid all the vaccines like the plague Smile .

I will continue the vigil, since although I tend to believe the inserts I still wouldn't be surprised if we eventually discover there is adjuvant in the mix, even though they say there isn't; and there's no guarantee they won't add them next month, or even next year, after they've enough statistical input from the manufacturers to justify it.
hopeful_watcher

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Adjuvants added after the fact Reply with quote

The problem with adjuvants is they are not considered as part of the vaccination and therefore they are not considered in the testing phases of the medicine. When they say "vaccine safety" they are only talking about the actual portion that addresses the virus in question. Adjuvants are considered a practical solution to increasing the supply of vaccination and therefore can be added at any point during the process. I would not even be surprised if they do not disclose which batches have which adjuvants in them. We'll know after the fact by following the trail of the sick, the infertile and the dead and not from the virus but from the vaccination.

Look at Gardasil and Yaz and probably many others. They have been trying to affect population by making our females infertile for a long time. Apparently that wasn't enough. Now they need to resort to genocide.
shawnsiegel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not very hopeful, hopeful, but I'm afraid it's correct. The "side effects" with which we are concerned (how can we consider lupus or Lou Gehrig's disease side effects?!) are not on the manufacturers' radar. We know the adjuvants will allow them to stretch the available supply of antigen, reap additional enormous profits, and allow those in control to move forward with more sinister plans, which, since they are surely aware of the history chronicled in Vaccine-A, must be the case.
hopeful_watcher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:31 am    Post subject: Evidence of squalene in vaccine Reply with quote

Canadian vaccine AS03-adjuvanted is a Squalene based adjuvant

http://preventdisease.com/news/pdf/GSK_Arepanrix_October_2009.pdf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: