The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Concerned

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Concerned

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:10 am    Post subject: Concerned Reply with quote

I received my first Anthrax vaccination on 27 Dec 02 for my pending deployment to OIF I in which I served. From there I received a full pack and then received boosters as well; though as I look at my shot record I only see two annotated. One on the date previously mention Dec 27, 2002 and the other 10 Jan 2003. I was deployed in both OIF I and OIF 05-07. I am just concerned due to ailments I am currently fighting and I have come to understand as a phantom. To get to my question is there any research to these time period of vaccination and what side effects? I am more than willing to share my whole story but am just worried I may have to live with what I am currently dealing with and there will never be an official answer.

I was referred to this book and after reading a couple of lines from the home page was ready to buy for the main reason of coming up with some answers. I am only 30 and have now been dealing with these issues since 2002. My initial complaints in my records start in 2003 when I returned from OIF I. The progression or spread of these symptoms is what has me really worried. Still looking for answers.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: