The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grant Application Rules Query

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Delaying the Real World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortunella

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Grant Application Rules Query Reply with quote

Hi There! I just discovered the book and the website and have been reading about the grant- looks like it's a little too late for me to flesh out a proposal for this year, but I have a question for next year's application process- scanning the rules, I didn't see whether or not one could submit multiple ideas. Does anyone know whether this is allowed? If it is possible to submit more than one idea, would one need to submit seperate applications for each, or simply outline each idea in the single application form? If anyone knows, I'd appreciate it! Thanks! *ella
Nion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a pretty good question. I would assume they only want one proposal per applicant, considering if you're planning your adventure regardless of whether you receive the grant or not you can probably only embark upon one at a time, but I could be completely wrong, so it would be nice to know for sure.

That aside, with so many like-minded people who surely applied, I wish the message board were more active!

-Camille
jtp02005

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Camille's assessment. Multiple applications would probably make any one idea seem less genuine and, seeing as they are taking a chance on the winner, less likely they will choose you.

Also, I was thinking the same thing about the message board being more active. Seems like everyone in the book and applying for the fellowship must be pretty interesting.
Nion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see I'm not the only one wishing for more activity. We should start some threads up and, hopefully, get some people talking.

-Camille
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Delaying the Real World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: