The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paul McCartney?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Come Together @ Lennon Revealed
View previous topic :: View next topic  
urbrider

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Paul McCartney? Reply with quote

Hi Larry,

Like others, I'm a huge fan of the Beatles and of John and I really enjoyed your book. I wish I had known you were looking for stories from fans prior to the book's release, because I would surely have taken the time to write. However, I'll save that for another forum.

I am curious to know if you have ever given any consideration to a McCartney or Harrison or Ringo book? Your insights on Lennon seemed to be very honest - good and bad - and I'd love to see something similar covering the other Beatles. Not sure if your relationship with the others was such to offer you the insight that you were privy to with John, but yours is a point of view I'd trust as a good read, for sure.

As a brief and somewhat irrelevant sidenote - I am a recent transplant from Los Angeles to Wilmington, DE, and you were one of the few Philly-area "attractions" that I was familiar with prior to the move. Naturally, I've tuned into the Comcast show from time-to-time simply because I'm such a fan of the book. Keep up the good work!

Blane
oc93

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was hoping, too, that Larry would write a book about some of the other Beatles. I didn't know I'd enjoy reading about John Lennon so much... so now I really want to read about the other Beatles. But, I would want the author to have known them really well.

Olivia C.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Come Together @ Lennon Revealed All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: