The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aerial pesticide spraying assaulting vets in California

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SickinCali

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Aerial pesticide spraying assaulting vets in California Reply with quote

Hello,
I first came across your website when researching my husband's reaction to the anthrax vaccine. I read and appreciated your book, so I thought I might contact you regarding what is going on in California.

The USDA/CDFA has initiated an aerial pesticide spraying program that will take place monthly for 3 years. There are many many vets here. My family got sick when they did it last fall, as did many others. We desperately need help here convincing the governor to stop this, so I thought someone such as yourself might be interested in investigating this tragedy. People with compromised immune systems such as my husband, children, and the elderly should not be subjected to this money-making pesticide against their will.

I tried to post a link, but it said I couldn't. For more information, Google LBAM (light brown apple moth) and visit sites such as StoptheSpray. (Or contact me for many, many links).

Thanks for reading.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: