The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Backpacking Iowa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Delaying the Real World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Godsadventureroad

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Backpacking Iowa Reply with quote

Would anyone be interested in maybe backpacking across Iowa. Either Hwy 2 or 3 from east to west or west to east? I'm from Mt. Pleasant Iowa and it's just an idea I'm throwing around for this coming May. Any ideas or possibilities. It's aproximately 320 miles.
rhinomist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, I would be interested in backpacking across iowa, that would be sweet...you mean like hitchhiking or just walking the way across? eitherway, I would be down...the only thing that I have that might take occupy me is that i'm not sure if i want to go up and get a fishing job in alaska....but assuming no...yes i'm game
redeyedtreefrog

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be interested in backpacking across Iowa. I am from Carroll, IA and will be back from school the first part of May. I am going to Alaska to work in the middle of May so I wouldn't be able to be out for long. Let me know what you were thinking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Delaying the Real World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: