The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question about LOT 066, 075

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
concerned27

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:12 pm    Post subject: Question about LOT 066, 075 Reply with quote

I was looking at mlsmls's post. I noticed that Gary asked about certain LOT numbers. I recieved Anthrax LOT FAV 066 while deployed in Qatar, and LOT FAV 075 while stationed in Misawa. Within the last year I have had a slew of medical problems ranging from extremely bad sinus issues, to severe stomach pains and problems. Can any of these be attributed or linked to these problems? Also, can someone explain what exactly were in these specific LOT's? Sad
Gary M - Author

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply to concerned27, RE: FAV 066 and FAV 075 Reply with quote

Dear concerned27: Anthrax vaccine lots FAV 066 and FAV 075 have not, according to data that has been released to the public, tested positive for squalene. This does not mean that those lot numbers get a clean bill of health. As Donald Rumsfeld likes to say about WMDs in Iraq, "the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."

One must guard against the possibility of psychosomatic illness accompanied by physical symptoms; they do exist, and having perhaps observed some of your friends get sick following the anthrax shot, reading VACCINE A and also reading postings to this website, it is conceivable that you have convinced yourself that you're experiencing some of the same symptoms.

Having said that, no psychosomatic illness has ever affected the results of lab tests. If you've undergone clinical tests showing abnormal lab values that are consistent with a physical malady, and if your malady occurred following anthrax immunization, then there is, at least, a "temporal association" between a bona fide, clinically verified physical illness, and the anthrax vaccine. That, in and of itself, does not constitute proof of causation, but it is arguably the beginning of a forensic medical trail that could lead to that conclusion.

So you must first try to discover the reasons why you are suffering from chronic sinus problems, severe stomach pains and the other "problems" to which you refer but do not identify. This you must do through your physician, and I would recommend discussing with him/her the possibility that your ailments could be allergic or autoimmune.

I recommend this because the makers of the licensed anthrax vaccine, Bioport, list on the package insert for BioThrax® (the product name of the licensed vaccine), the ailments reported recipients of anthrax vaccine. The overwhelming majority of the illnesses are either due to hypersensitivity (allergy) or they are explicitly autoimmune. If you have an allergic or autoimmune disease process underway in your body, it can be verified, or ruled out, through clinical testing.

There is another reason why I recommend asking your physician about the possibility that your symptoms are autoimmune, and possibly induced by covert injection with an unlicensed oil adjuvant. That reason are the symptoms themselves. The two symptoms from which you suffer have been previously observed in humans injected with the oil-based adjuvant called Incomplete Freund's Adjuvant, made with light mineral oil. MF59 is a modified Incomplete Freund's; instead of light mineral oil, it contains squalene.

In 1951, the U.S. Army began a two year experiment on U.S. Army troops at Fort Dix (New Jersey) with Incomplete Freund's added to an experimental flu vaccine. Follow-up studies on these troops that took place through 1972, conducted by the National Academy of Sciences (NAS), the National Cancer Institute (NIH), The Armed Forces Epidemiological Board (AFEB) and the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR) looked for "nonspecific allergy," including "perennial rhinitis," which is a chronic sinus problem, and "colitis (ulcerative)," which would result, of course, in chronic stomach pain.

Sincerely,
Gary Matsumoto
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: