The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Squalene Laced Vac Locations- how about Unit Affiliations?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RobertW from Alabama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Squalene Laced Vac Locations- how about Unit Affiliations? Reply with quote

Hi guys,
Just a thought-
From your posts and information that continues to trickle in, alot of us are learning a great deal about contaminated Vaccine Lots and the Locations where the contaminated Lots were issued. I do believe it would be greatly benificial for a great number of people if we strived to obtain UNIT information (if at all possible). Units, Particularly Battalions receive the distribute vaccines at their aid stations (ARMY). Perhaps in some cases Brigade or Division administered the shots as a part of a large orchestrated POM (i.e. POM for 101st as a whole could be the "Immunizing Headquarters" entry) - so we could add Immunizing Hqs to our list below:

Name or Representative id: (i.e. Rangerman or grunt or Joe Blow or guest 1, etc...)
Squalene Positive?
Lot #:
Immunization Headquarters:
Year and month if known:

It would be nice if ONLY SQUALENE POSITIVE PERSONNEL responded (to be sure of the quality of the data). I'm the first to not know the truth for sure- Therefore, I should not respond. Perhaps this thread would be a start. (example below)

Additional Comment: If this is inappropriate-Please say so and accept my apology. If not, lets learn some more. I have the utmost compassion and respect for all who have served and are seeking answers. I love each and everyone of you in a very special way. Remember that God (if you believe) loves you too. There is "more" than this. Keep the faith and stay strong from within remembering to give yourself a break. We all freak out sometimes- to stay strong is to accept your unacceptable bad days and to not quit "Today".

Thanks,
RobertW of Alabama-
ps Don't Quit
RobertW of Alabama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Squalene Positive Info for Joe Blow Reply with quote

DUMMY EXAMPLE ENTRY HERE-
Name or Representative id: Joe Blow of Oregon
Squalene Positive? YES
Lot #: FAV 017
Unit: 1/234 Infantry (Grasshoppers Sir!)
Immunization Headquarters: Battalion (1/123 Inf)
Year and month if known: Feb 1991
Gary M - Author

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply to Robert W. of Alabama Reply with quote

Dear RobertW: Please add your suggestions to the message string concerning "Squalene-Laced Vaccine and Where it was Given." Only when you do this, please create the new entry without a request for anyone's name and anti-squalene antibody data. I feel uncomfortable about having such personal information posted in this public forum. It would enable anyone consulting this message board to compile a list of squalene-positive patients, and not everyone can be trusted to use such information in the patients' best interests. By rights, I think, only Dr. Asa should have such a list.

I will ask the webmaster to delete this message string.

Thanks,
Gary Matsumoto
RobertW of Alabama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: Do not use Names Reply with quote

I understand- you're right. Name was not intended (I expected anonymous names) and is not important to the topic of which units' personnel recieved contaminated vaccines. It is not enough to know which military installations received which lot numbers. Military Logistics (medical logistics) and supply destinations (including CL VIII medical) follow unit supply chain affiliations. It is possible for many logistics chains to supply many units on one installation (i.e. Ft Campbell, KY). I can't keep up with a list anyway. But if someone in my unit tested positive for anti-squalene antibodies, or someone in a unit with the same logistics train tested squalene positive, I would know something I do not know now.

Sorry for the mistake. If you prefer- and I would be quite ok with me, you may remove all these posts, or edit them to not include name, etc...
...this list...
Squalene Positive?
Lot #:
Immunization Headquarters:
Year and month if known:

...would provide those of us without lists, those of us who are wondering, with information we do not have available to us.
Thanks-
Glad you're on the case. Thanks for all you've done.
Robert
RobertW of Alabama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject: OH- I missed your point- Will comply Reply with quote

OH- I missed your point- Will comply
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: