The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another "Example" from Dover

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: Another "Example" from Dover Reply with quote

Anyone seen the latest news on the Ssgt they're making an example of at Dover? There is an article about it in the Wilmington News Journal from 31 Oct. I was disgusted when I read it, and I'm getting angrier every day.
Trebor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Another "Example" from Dover Reply with quote

guest wrote:
Anyone seen the latest news on the Ssgt they're making an example of at Dover? There is an article about it in the Wilmington News Journal from 31 Oct. I was disgusted when I read it, and I'm getting angrier every day.

Read the article also. I just called a college buddy I knew at Dover. It's been a while since we talked, but he now works for Dover's wing commander (I'll keep it at that).

This fine officer was somehow abducted by aliens. He wouldn't say a word and was afraid we were being tapped. I barely got a word in about Gary's book. I'm very concerned. There's no such "lockdown" on my airbase for turning down a flight. They better make a decision quick. Kettle's going to burst. Anyone else know what's going on there? Any JAGs out there for comment?
Trebor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Another "Example" from Dover Reply with quote

guest wrote:

Read the article also. I just called a college buddy I knew at Dover. It's been a while since we talked, but he now works for Dover's wing commander (I'll keep it at that).

This fine officer was somehow abducted by aliens. He wouldn't say a word and was afraid we were being tapped. I barely got a word in about Gary's book. I'm very concerned. There's no such "lockdown" on my airbase for turning down a flight. They better make a decision quick. Kettle's going to burst. Anyone else know what's going on there? Any JAGs out there for comment?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys its me the one they are making an example of, have you read the news journal latley? If not take a peek.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Try this link Reply with quote

http://www.avip2001.net/TroopExperiences.htm
GulfVet2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject: Dover "Example" Reply with quote

Guest (Jason) ... I've been following the Delaware news a bit lately since an old flying friend pointed it out to me. I sure hope you win Jason. I used to be a C-5 flight engineer also. I got too sick to fly safely anymore and had to get out. If you win it will make a big difference for many. It will take alot of drops to fill this bucket and get it to spill over, but winning your suit will add quite a few drops. Good luck man and don't give up.

Trebor ... I'm not surprised you didn't get anywhere with your buddy at Dover. From what I hear, nobody talks to anybody anymore. Everyone is scared to bits because of all the press.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah its me, its sad that all this has happened. I cant wait to see what all comes out in the wash. Im a little upset, I had an EEG and it looks like I had a mild seizure during the strobe test. I cant believe this is happening to me!
GulfVet2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:00 am    Post subject: Dover "Example" Reply with quote

Jason ... a little upset?? You have every right to be alot upset ... we all do. They have robbed from each of us not only our health, but our ability to live life as we had, to work and support ourselves and our families and to serve our country. I just hope that with Gary's book, Dr. Asa's (et al) research and papers, cases like yours and as many people as possible writing their congressmen and senators that eventually someone will hear us and do something. You hang in there. We all have to. We all need to try to help be heard in whatever way we are able.

PS ... a mutual friend pointed me to the Delaware News for your story ... I will keep watching, but stay in touch too.
Trebor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Anonymous Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Yeah its me, its sad that all this has happened. I cant wait to see what all comes out in the wash. Im a little upset, I had an EEG and it looks like I had a mild seizure during the strobe test. I cant believe this is happening to me!

Anonymous, do your migraines onset very quickly? Mine do. Muscles will twitch for hours on end. Black spots will occur in vision. It really messes with your concentration & morale. You'll be sitting down and you'll feel like you're accelerating/decelerating in a car. And the shaking in the hands--amazing! The good thing is it not continuous.

Glad to hear they did an EEG and are catching things--not that I'm glad for what they found. Take care of yourself; demand a doc who's open to thinking outside the box. Not a wacko, just someone intellectual enough to not be sucker. Knowing what's going on neurologically will help them help you better. Godspeed my friend. We're out there backing you. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Vaccine-A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: