The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Step out of your box into the box of a military teens life

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Delaying the Real World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mcym

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Step out of your box into the box of a military teens life Reply with quote

Here is a place to start an adventure. Beyond your comfort zone.

Ministering with Christian relational values to teenagers who have a parent in the military serving the USA.

If you are a Christian and are feeling a restling within your bones to step out and make a difference then what about making a difference in the lives of military teens. Introducing them to the true joy giver in life Jesus Christ.

You will reap joy as you share Joy.

I can only share this because I have walked this in my life- Never thinking that this would be my calling in life. I graduated with a degree in computer science and thought that would be my place - but after a series of events that I pursued to make me happy in my new career the Lord led me to this adventure. Not making half the money I would have but would never trade this new life for the old.
Have you tried asking God to direct your path - I can guarantee He would lead you to something very fruitful and meaningful and joyful.

Talk about a sabbaticle-

Intern and Director opportunities as well as short time internships

Opportunities all over the world

Visit our web site for more information

MCYM.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Delaying the Real World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: