The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you Colleen!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Delaying the Real World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReallyFunRachel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:40 am    Post subject: Thank you Colleen!!! Reply with quote

I read your book cover to cover during spring break (while everyone else on the bus to DC was freakin out, I had my nose buried in your book and was doing some hardcore daydreaming, haha) and let me tell you, I will most definitly be delaying the real world after I graduate in May 07!!! I've done all kinds of adventures during my summers in college and am about to study abroad in NZ, but for some reason I had gotten it through my head that once I graduated, I would have to settle down more. And frankly, the thought was depressing. Your book helped me realize that it's ok - more than ok! - to take advantage of this time and make the most of it! And surprisingly, as I've talked about your book and all the things I want to do now, my professors and parents are actually supportive. The more I dream and research things, life is quickly becoming less scary and more exciting. Thank you so much for writing that book - it gave me the go-ahead to pursue more adventures and never to "settle"!
Colleen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachel,

So glad to hear that the book was helpful in your brainstorming for the future! THat's great to hear. Best of luck with your decisions...hopefully you can get some good feedback here on the message boards. Thanks so much for taking the time to write....

Best wishes,
Colleen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Delaying the Real World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: