The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index The Perseus Books Group Message Boards
Book discussion forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Coming Together in Chester County

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Come Together @ Lennon Revealed
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joecunningham

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Coming Together in Chester County Reply with quote

Larry,

This third literary effort of yours was quite good. The one thing I have noted in this book is that it forces the reader to re-evlaluate many opininons of what we knew of John's life. Examples? Yoko, Stu, May Pang.
I had previously read some material on Mario, but your information filled in some gaps. Great Job!

I see from your touring schedule that although you have done book signings throughout Chester County I haven't seen one including a discussion.

Why don't you schedule one with the Chester County Library system in the coming weeks; I am sure that you will be well received there and many people that would engage you in discussion about the book.

Thanks

Joe Cunningham
Author - Larry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: Signing Reply with quote

Hi Joe,

I did several at Chester County books.

I will be back there in late December.

I suggest you call the bookstore

I will also be at the Upper Merion Library the 9th of January.

Good library idea.

Thanks,
Larry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Perseus Books Group Message Boards Forum Index -> Come Together @ Lennon Revealed All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: